Re: [WORKAROUND/A] [GF] Looking for audition drops from queue

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sims has old audition stuck on career panel

★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem! Is there a solution yet? 

Message 21 of 75 (1,724 Views)

Hero
Have you tried the workaround in the solution post ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 75 (1,717 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@crinrict
Have the same and I now what cause it. Some mod. It's not the game's and EA fault.
The action triggered by this mod disables the information about the autition. it can not be repaired in any known way. Of course, removing the mod from the game does not help because the damage has already been done,
The only thing you can do is look for these auditions on your phone. When you find out new autition  , the news about this new one will be shown. For some time. Then again there will be this old, broken one info. Exactly after 24 days of sim days, this message will become active and you will be able to go to this old auditions.
So there is only one advice - do not use this mod for the future. and if you use, accept the consequences,

Message 23 of 75 (1,697 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

But it's not only mods as I had this with taking family leave .. no mods :D

But thanks for the advice. Mods can always cause issues and need to be maintained.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 75 (1,688 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@crinrict
Well, there is only one reason. If you have an audition you have to be at home and absolutely not to do any other action that will prevent you from reacting to this information " you must go to the agency",.
It is not important whether this s triggered by the mod or in your case by vacation. .You should take leave after audition I should abstain from other activities Standard smile

Message 25 of 75 (1,683 Views)

Hero
Still a bug though. Why should my gigs get mess up cause I wanna take a vacation ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 75 (1,681 Views)

★★★ Novice

@kreatora It would be extremely helpful to know which mod you are referring to, you didn't mention the name.

Message 27 of 75 (1,650 Views)

Hero

I'm starting to feel there's several issues packed into one thread so trying to summarize

• This might be related to some mods. Make sure you update all your mods or remove them. Here's a list of broken mods: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950909/broken-updated-mods-python-terrain-update-get-fam...
  • If you have a gig and don't go cause of: Family leave, Holiday or vacation, it messes up the gig and you have to cancel it through the phone
  • If you cheat your fame/actor/career level up, you get to choose a higher agency without having done the lower ones. This can lead to an issue with the list being blank. That happen to me yesterday when I wanted to try something and cheated. Can anyone that has the blank gig list post if they used cheats at all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 28 of 75 (1,644 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Monsterbaru
This mod wasn't the reason but the fact that my sim was doing this mod's interactions, which mod protects from interruption by the game
According to the game, he was not at home, he could be for example on vacation too.
Message 29 of 75 (1,631 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND/A] [GF] Looking for audition drops from queue

Hero

Thanks for that input. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 75 (1,781 Views)