[FIXED] [GF] Global Superstar reacts in disgust with Spouse/Family Members

by Ulfric_Grimbrand

Original Post

Re: Get Famous Bud is not fixed

Hero

Hi @AStrangePuppy 

I merged your post with the current open thread on the issue. 

The one that was fixed was for a specific issue and this thread is actually linked in the other one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 53 (1,823 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @AStrangePuppy 

Would you be willing to share your save file(s)?  If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file(s).

Instructions:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 22 of 53 (1,806 Views)

★★ Guide
I have sent off a save
Message 23 of 53 (1,743 Views)

EA Sims Team

@MarleyTheWizard 

Thank you.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 24 of 53 (1,737 Views)

Re: [XB1][GF] celebrity vampires react in disgust

★★★ Apprentice

I have the PC version and have witnessed that behavior not only with vampires but almost every sim that has a certain level of fame.

Message 25 of 53 (1,693 Views)

Re: [GF] celebrity vampires react in disgust

Hero

HI @TopNotchToddler 

moved your post over to the PC thread for this.

Would you be willing to share your save as asked above with QA ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 53 (1,685 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have found it seems to be related more with Reputation once a higher level of fame is reached.  (Both the Rep of the Sim, and the Sim they are reacting to.

Message 27 of 53 (1,613 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I got a question that maybe no one thought of.

Check Sims inventory for spoiled food in there inventory they will randomly react in disgusts to food that is left in their inventory, including sack lunches.  Also other sims will react in disgust to food in other sims inventory.  Also check the lot for trash piles and dirty dishes this can cause sims to react in disgust.  Sims don't like Dead plants, so check that too.  Also make sure toddlers and dogs get baths because if they are stinky they will react in disgust of the stinky dog or toddler.  Also if you have halfwalls check for drink classes on the halfwaalls, sims can put glasses on halfwalls.  Also check to make sure your sim has no drink glasses that are spoiled in inventory.

Also sims will not want to be around stinky sims so if a stinky sim comes around they will all react in disgust.

Message 28 of 53 (1,589 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I have this issue in my game as well. It started at 4 star celebrity, and my sim will "React in Disgust" to his partner (and any other sim he meets), both before and after getting married. In the same save I started playing the Bailey-Moon house, and Thorne will constantly react in disgust to Orange and Octavia. I don't see Octavia reacting like this and she just got 5 stars after a work related chance card (selling movie rights to her book took her from 3 to 5 stars on her first day at work). There is nothing in Thorne's traits or hidden traits that suggest that he should react this way. It seems it triggers at 4 stars, at least in my game.

They all have different public reputation. Thorne has negative reputation, my sim has pristine, and the rest have a varying level of positive reputation. I have not tested to see if a pristine reputation sim will react to a sim of the same level. I have also not tested without mods this time, but I'm not sure that would make a difference anyway.

ETA: Nevermind, played a bit more and just saw Octavia react in disgust to Orange.

Message 29 of 53 (1,535 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [GF] Global Superstar reacts in disgust with Spouse/Family Mem

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have uploaded my save to Google Drive and sent it to you.

My 5 star sim is disgusted by everyone. Family, friends, lovers, her children, grandchildren, her parents, and her pets. All of my played families are related to her in one way or another, and one daughter lives with her. I don't know if she had that problem with any of the spouses she was married to. I also don't pay much attention to the other famous people in my world, so it might just be her.

Message 30 of 53 (1,441 Views)