[FIXED] [GF] Global Superstar reacts in disgust with Spouse/Family Members

by Ulfric_Grimbrand

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] [GF] 3 (and above) star Celebrity constantly "react in disgust&

EA Staff

Hello guys

Is anyone still seeing this issue?

We are not able to reproduce it at our end. 

Please send us your save files if you have this in your game. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

That would help us a lot! 

Cheers!

Message 11 of 53 (1,823 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I also had this issue a while ago. I haven't played a celebrity sim since then. Some one had mentioned that it may be the paparazzi that are outside the house causing this reaction.

Message 12 of 53 (1,795 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This happens to me as well.  How do I get rid of it?  She acts in disgust to everyone including her husband.  He is not famous, she has the highest level, but began doing it from level 3.  No vampire sims, normal lot.

Message 13 of 53 (1,776 Views)

★★★ Guide

@SimGuruIcarus 

Yes, I am still seeing this issue.  I will have a clean save for you in a couple days to show it happening.  Right now, I'm a tad to angry with ALL of the bugs that haven't been fixed to spend some time playing.

Unfixed Bugs that have been hanging for 9 months to 3 1/2 years.

Vampires Gardening bugs (Harvest and Tend Garden when not in a sheltered greenhouse - which takes up a lot of yard space)

Player Trait not working properly (Friendship level takes a hit, and now those in the relationship with the player take a Reputation hits when seeing the player in action)

I'll flag you when I post it.

Message 14 of 53 (1,762 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Global Superstar reacts in disgust with Spouse/Family Mem

★ Guide

I have a 4-star celebrity, she's married to a non-celebrity man and she from time to time reacts in disgust to him and their toddler. Also friends occasionally trigger it. She has two quirks: the one where sim wants greater quality food, and the one where sim will feel uncomfortable if they haven't checked themselves from mirror for a while (sorry my game is in Finnish so I don't know what they are called in english). So there shouldn't be any reason to react in disgust because of quirks? She also has stainless reputation (full good reputation) if that is important info.

Have no CC or mods atm in game.

Message 15 of 53 (1,746 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Mine still do when they get up to that level 4 proper celeb. It's one thing if it's out in public, but at home around the dog? That's a bit excessive, I think. :D
Message 16 of 53 (1,740 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I'm seeing the action pop up in queue frequently, but it seems to cancel itself when it tries to run. It doesn't to do anything.
Message 17 of 53 (1,735 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Global Superstar reacts in disgust with Spouse/Family Mem

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

My 4 star-celebrity is reacting with disgusted to EVERYTHING all time. Even when he is in his garden, near hive not mentioning the cat. Funny but this does not apply to other sims only to surrounding, but  It is really annoying.

I have not checked yet if the reason is paparazzi in front of the house but if that is the reason - it is much exaggerated

Message 18 of 53 (1,716 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

My married female 5 star sim also act in disgust with everyone including her husband (who is a 3 star).  The thought comes and then goes away on its own.  Very irritating.  She has a pristine reputation, her quirks has nothing to do with this as she is too friendly with fans and gets fan mail and has a Stan.  Also on my gaming computer I experience Extreme Lag when placing floor tiles.  Frame rate drops extremely.  I have to go completely out of the game.  It is very strange as my pc can play any game on Steam.

Message 19 of 53 (1,694 Views)

Get Famous Bud is not fixed

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? My celebrity sim reacts in disgust constantly whenever her husband enters a room or she enters a room where he is. According to your patch notes this has been fixed, it has not. While I never give her the opportunity to perform said action the action should not appear at all.
What do you expect to see? please read above answer
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I am sorry but crinrict's post is not accurate and since the topic is closed I can not post there.  Plus her post is way to long and confusing to find specific information, telling someone to read the bug list before posting is useless because it is too disorganized.

Message 20 of 53 (1,614 Views)