Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Fame Disappears after reloading

by tcikes

Original Post

Re: [GF] Fame Disappears after reloading

★★★★ Guide
Okie dokie.
I do have a slight update on the glitch in my game. Loaded the save up again and this time concentrated on the actor sim. Got him up to a 1 star (with the help of the next gig). But, all other members of the household have lost any celebrity they had gained. Previously, the granddaughter had a little blip from using simstagram and the grandpa had earned half-star of fame from selling his artwork. It's like the game can't handle more than one celeb in the house? [shrugs]
Message 11 of 24 (1,088 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This happened to me too, super annoying since it's more difficult to get fame this time around. ( a blessing and a curse imho) 

Message 12 of 24 (1,044 Views)

★ Guide
New problem to add to this problem, fame seems to stop at level 2 stardom!
Message 13 of 24 (1,029 Views)

Hero

Jo @Hi_its_Nobody

with the same Sim ? I don't have any issue leveling past Level 2. What career are you in ? What interactions are you using ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 24 (1,010 Views)

★ Guide
Yes, it is the same sim. Shes in the fashion influencer career, she also uses Simstagram a lot. I noticed this happening to Deligracy as well in her Get Famous LP.
Message 15 of 24 (1,001 Views)

★ Guide
Seems the problem was going on and off, seems to be working fine now (with the level 2 stopping)
Message 16 of 24 (956 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Good to hear. Thanks for your feedback

@halloweenchild13 @bookmaster325 @rayrayno1 and everyone else that posted in this thread: Is it working for you guys now too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 24 (942 Views)

★★ Novice
Well I haven’t played since the last hotfix was released but it seemed to be working. I didn’t randomly lose all my fame but it did seem to fade quickly. My sim is level 9 actor but barely has his second star.
Message 18 of 24 (928 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Happening to me as well, no mods installed. Fame just keeps randomly resetting, just as I get close to 1 star. It reset twice for my actress.... quite a letdown since this kind of makes the EP unplayable for now.
Message 19 of 24 (912 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Seems to be working now, fame hasn't reset by itself.
Message 20 of 24 (871 Views)