Re: [OPEN] [GF] Celebrity sim falsely accused of stealing

by Nekoboy69

Original Post

★ Guide

This happened to me when someone with kleptomaniac trait got invited for an event on the main household lot and stole something from the house. It seems the host is being held accountable for the guests when they steal something from the lot during an event even if it's on your own lot which I found it silly.

Message 61 of 107 (1,258 Views)

★★★ Newbie

(I have get to work, get famous, and seasons) So my sim wasn’t a celebrity, she owned a store and I had fired someone which made them

dispise me. From my store I noticed things would just got missing and not have the sign there. This never happened to me before until i got the “get to work” expansion. I ended up cheating and making her reputation high and making her a global superstars (also making up with the person I fired) and then the messages stoped. I’m not sure if it had to do with the rep I gave her or making up with the guy. Ended up just making a new character:/

Message 62 of 107 (1,228 Views)

★ Guide

I get this too. My sim is 3-stars celebrity and is married to a vampire. Suddenly one of her YA sons from a previous marriage, accuse her of drinking blood from unvilling victims. My sim is an alien and her husband is the NPC Caleb and his life goal is Good Vampire.

Another of my sims dated and was engaged with a sim that had the kleptomania trait and after he broke up with her, he got accused of stealing by 5 other sims. 

It feels like the accusion is based on who the sim has or have had a relationship with. 

Message 63 of 107 (1,222 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have this problem, I have never seen this message before.. Not very nice, there are a lot of bugs in the game :-( 

I recently bought a restaurant and after that the messages began to flow.

Message 64 of 107 (1,205 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] Celebrity sim falsely accused of stealing

★★★ Apprentice

My sim has no celebrity status, no quirks, and a neutral reputation; she has never stolen anything she owns a flower shop.

Message 65 of 107 (1,194 Views)

★★★ Novice

2 things I noticed

1) my non celebrity owned a retail store and sold paintings. When I put them in inventory while mass producing paintings the texts came in. The sim owned the lot and was the one who painted them.

2) in my restaurant with another household (5 star celeb), sim received texts and I noticed 3 of the table menus missing.

Never had an issue on home lots, just retail and restaurant.

Celeb sim does not have a stan and none of the households have kleptomaniac trait.

Message 66 of 107 (1,168 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have this problem, my sim being accused. Her husband is kleptomaniac, I think she’s being accused for his behavior.

Message 67 of 107 (1,133 Views)

★ Guide

I have this issue as well, my sim who is opted out of the fame system gets accused of stealing after a klepto sim attempted to steal something from her store. It was not someone from her household or someone she knew.

Message 68 of 107 (1,117 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I've had the same thing happen to my sim once now. She's been a five star celebrity with a great reputation for I think 6 or 7 sim weeks now, and one of her best friends just accused her. She was still able to visit his house, though. My sim doesn't have the Stan quirk, has never put on the celebrity disguise and doesn't hang out with kleptomaniacs on other lots.
Message 69 of 107 (1,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve been having this issue as well, it just started the other day (after most recent patch) The main difference being that my sim does not and never has had the “Stan” quirk...she has no touching, emotion bomb, refined palate, and serious actor

Message 70 of 107 (1,023 Views)