[FIXED] [GF] Celebrity reacts in disgust with everyone

by Tessaskrua

Original Post

Re: Sims constantly reacting in disgust to everything

★★ Apprentice

Yes, they're famous, but it just that it's too constant, you know? She'll be disgusted at the cat, her child, her husband. She'll even arrive to a venue and be disgusted all the time.

Message 111 of 117 (1,139 Views)

Re: Sims constantly reacting in disgust to everything

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I am experiencing this issue as well after my sim levelled up to 4 star celebrity.

She would also wave and say “Sul” to her toddler/friends the same way she does to paparazzi/fans. Thorne Bailey does the same thing to his son, Orange. It’s like they can’t tell the difference.

“React in Disgust” also took over her Proper trait greeting unless I cancelled it in time.

Message 112 of 117 (1,038 Views)

Re: Global superstars reacts in disgust with everyone.

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem when my Global Superstar sim is around her dog. I checked multiple times to see if the dog needed a bath or anything, but it seems to be part of the bug

Message 113 of 117 (859 Views)

Re: Global superstars reacts in disgust with everyone.

★★★★★ Guide

There is a mod for no react in disgust, though they will still do it once when arriving at a new lot.  From then on, they're fine.   I was annoyed as they all have the good trait and are emotionally controlled.  Google...

Message 114 of 117 (793 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Celebrity reacts in disgust with everyone

★ Novice
@Tessaskrua OMG I've always had that problem... ever since I got Get Famous lol ... I thought it was part of the game hahahah
Message 115 of 117 (741 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@zoeeinszwei Yeah, fame comes at a price! Wink. I found it terrible for sims with good traits to be swearing at fans and paparazzi, so modded it out! They should be grateful for their lifestyle!
Message 116 of 117 (736 Views)

Hero

Global Superstar Sims will no longer get the React with Disgust from other Sims - especially on their wedding… really? This was a thing? <clutches pearls> - Reacting with Disgust will be left for those Celebrity Sims that are not famous and they appear on the Lot - Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Fixed in Patch 1.72.28/ 1.39

We shall see how this goes .. just make a new thread if it's still occurring ...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 117 of 117 (4,008 Views)