[FIXED] [GF] Celebrity reacts in disgust with everyone

by Tessaskrua

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Get Famous Sim Always Reacts In Disgust

★★★ Guide

I usually play with fame turned off by default, but lately decided to have a superstar author. It felt like every time I checked her queue there was a react in disgust in there. It was absurd how disgusted she was with everyone all the time.

Message 101 of 117 (934 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Get Famous Sim Always Reacts In Disgust

★★★ Guide
I'm seeing this a lot now as well. I've used mods to remove this idiotic reaction, but now I'm playing a save mod free (for testing stuff like this), and happen to have a scientist sim who is also famous (currently Proper Celebrity). He is reacting to absolutely everyone, including his own clone. Which is ridiculous, because the clone is practically HIMSELF. So he is disgusted (they both are) with his own brother/clone, who is also a fellow Proper Celebrity.

This really reminds me of the (literally) disgusting reaction to ghosts in TS3. I didn't like it then, either.
Message 102 of 117 (902 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Celebrity reacts in disgust with everyone

★★ Novice

I am also having this problem, my famous sim constantly reacts in disgust to her dog, and I think maybe to her butler and soulmate also

Message 103 of 117 (844 Views)

Sims 4 React in disgust

★★★ Newbie

Hello.

I hope you are well during our pandemic. I have an issue with Sims 4. My characters keep having the react in disgust action; and it is very annoying. When are you all going to fix this?

Message 104 of 117 (817 Views)

Re: Sims 4 React in disgust

Hero
@bella1mommy I merged your post with the bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 105 of 117 (790 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Been checking (possibly can't find correct thread) for a solution to this "React in Disgust" problem for months and cannot find out how to fix it. It is quite annoying, and I'm hoping I may have just missed a post on how to make it go away. Is there a fix coming or at least a temporary solution?
Message 106 of 117 (745 Views)

Hero
@dholland74 I haven't' seen any workarounds and I don't know when EA will fix what

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 107 of 117 (743 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Thank you for replying ☺
Message 108 of 117 (724 Views)

Sims constantly reacting in disgust to everything

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing as a sim with level 5 status
What happens when the bug occurs? The sims reacts to disgust in EVERYTHING.
What do you expect to see? A FIX!!!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The sims reacts to disgust in EVERYTHING, and I'm tired of it. The cat can walk by, and she'll go "Suuuu'ulll! Filla-bahs, asbah. And no matter what you do in the home or whatever almost everything causes the sim to react in disgust, and it's annoying.

Message 109 of 117 (739 Views)

Re: Sims constantly reacting in disgust to everything

★★★★ Apprentice
@LiljrocXB1 There is a known bug that has to do with fame, is your sim a celebrity?
Message 110 of 117 (722 Views)