by ladyrhees

Original Post

Re: React in disgust

Hero
@culmofo Merged this with existing thread on the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 117 (911 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@culmofomaybe there is food in the npc inventory, this happens around festivals were the trash cans disappear before sims can put the food in the trash.

Edit: I also forgot something sims with the squeamish trait act in disgust, from dirty envirioment, dirty dishes trash and pumbing.  Taking trash cleaning leader box and left over spoiled food will give them a squeamish debuff, also though sims stepping in dog poop will also react in disguss , they will get a debuff from stepping in poop and  a debuff from being squeamish from stepping in poop.

Message 62 of 117 (931 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Sid1701d9 Has nothing to do with spoiled food, only the 3 star and above celebrities do it, the PC players have a fix with a MOD but unfortunately us console players don't have access to mods. There is a difference between what your talking about and the celebrities reacting in disgust, they are constantly doing it whenever another sim be it a family member or townie passes by or is in the same room. Don't mind if its a townie but a family member is ridiculous. Also happens when you load an area all the celebrities do it at the same time.

Message 63 of 117 (953 Views)

Re: [PS4/XB1] React with disgust happens all the time

★ Guide
@Rachelharris31 I can speak for another console player who has this happen to them incessantly while playing as Candy Behr, whom they made a global superstar. In their words it began once Candy became a proper celebrity, & she does it every time anyone tries to socialize with her.
Message 64 of 117 (931 Views)

★★★ Novice

I appreciate the help, but it is not a reaction to food or hygiene.  It happens all the time with my celebrity sims, even when they are both at home with only each other and then enter the same room.  I can check both sims hygiene and inventory and it is definitely not a reaction to a “gross” object.  Only started happening when they became 3 star celebrities. It is a but related to the celebrity function.

Message 65 of 117 (922 Views)

Negative relationship because my sim keep reacting with disguise

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover university, island living,get famous,seasons,cats and dogs,city living,get together,get to work,realm of magic,parenthood,vampires,dine out,spa day,outdoor retreat,tiny living,laundry day,bowling night,cool kitchen,perfect patio,luxury party,holiday celebration and grim's ghoulish guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just be a vampire and a 5 star celebrity
What happens when the bug occurs? he sim get a react in disguise and his relationship bar goes red
What do you expect to see? The negative relationship and the react in disguise dissapeare ,and my relationship bar will only be red if my sim is doing something bad or is being mean
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So I have a sim who became an actor , went to work and became a global superstar , after I made him a vampire , he couldn't go to work anymore , so I got him another job. I married him to Caleb (the vampire) and they have a toddler (my sim and Caleb's sister is the mother) , and my sim started to react in disguise to everyone.

His fame quirks are no touching and emotion bomb

His vampire weakness is sleep of the undead and uncontrollable hissing

His traits are self assured,evil and erratic 

I tried with a new family but it still happen, I tried without cc but with no happy answer

I-m sorry about my english 

Message 66 of 117 (888 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Any news from the gurus if they plan to add this to their list of bug fixes anytime soon? It's getting ridiculous caring for your toddler when they keep interrupting their actions.

Message 67 of 117 (853 Views)

★★★ Pro

Nope still no news it will probably never get solved like majority of other console bugs.

Message 68 of 117 (813 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Celebrity reacts in disgust with everyone

★★★ Novice

I have a new twist to this problem, I have a Sim reacting with disgust repeatedly. The kicker? She's never been an actor or a celebrity of any kind. Her Fame was never enabled yet she has the celebrity walkstyle and the option to turn on fame shine, both of which were active when she was created. The only tie to Get Famous she has is living in Del Sol. The reaction is as annoying as the first few times I played with the actor career/celeb options months ago. I have all the packs and no mods at all. It looks like I'll have to install one to stop this irritating bug.

Message 69 of 117 (804 Views)

Get Famous turned my Sim into a *

★ Guide

So a while back my Dad Sim was an actor and he's now a Global Superstar. No biggie, I just like the free emotion drinks fans send. :P

But I really, REALLY want to get rid of his stupid 'React In Disgust' habit. He does it near literally EVERYONE. He goes into his own toddlers' room and reacts in disgust to them! He does it to the CAT! He does it to his WIFE and they have perfect relationship bars! I need a way to turn this idiocy off, it's interfering at his Scientist job as well.

Can we PLEASE get an option to turn that off as well as the fame shine and idiot walk???

~Tyger <3

Message 70 of 117 (789 Views)