Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GF] Celebrity reacts in disgust with everyone

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the packs exept outdoor retreat and some stuff packs. The stuff packs I have is these: Cool kitchen stuff, Luxury party stuff, Bowling night, Laundry day, Fitness, Movie hangout and Perfect patio stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Control a global stuperstar and go near someone else.
What happens when the bug occurs? The superstar reacts in disgust.
What do you expect to see? The superstar don´t care about presence of others.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. December update for the sims 4.

Every time my superstars meet someone else, they dont like it and reacts in disgust. It happens several times at the same lot and the same sims again and again. 

EDIT by Crinrict: Changed title to include celebrities in general

Message 1 of 117 (11,081 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Celebrity reacts in disgust with everyone

Hero

Global Superstar Sims will no longer get the React with Disgust from other Sims - especially on their wedding… really? This was a thing? <clutches pearls> - Reacting with Disgust will be left for those Celebrity Sims that are not famous and they appear on the Lot - Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Fixed in Patch 1.72.28/ 1.39

We shall see how this goes .. just make a new thread if it's still occurring ...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 117 of 117 (3,923 Views)

All Replies

Re: Global superstars reacts in disgust with everyone.

Hero
@Tessaskrua Tested this with my Sim and couldn't duplicate this. Didn't get it.

Did you get it for all Sims around you or only certain ones ? Only within the family ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 117 (10,968 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrictAll the sims around me, yes

Message 3 of 117 (10,954 Views)

Hero
@Tessaskrua Could you send me your save ? Upload to google drive or one drive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 117 (10,949 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict I can try to do that, thank you for helping me!
Message 5 of 117 (10,910 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Windows PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All the packs exept university , Moschino stuff and strangerville.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have a celebrity at 5 stars of Fame
What happens when the bug occurs? The superstar reacts in disgust.
What do you expect to see? The superstar don´t care about presence of others.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? yes , i have removed mods it still doesnt make a differemce
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. December update for the sims 4.

My sims reacts in disgust in general even when no one else is around, it even starts queuing on the action/Tasklist constantly every 3 -  5 seconds. Also this is causing my sim to constantly cancel interactions or action i tell them

Message 6 of 117 (10,897 Views)

Hero
@Tessaskrua I tested your save and I only got a react in disgust reaction with one Sim for every lot. Like the first Sim that arrived on a lot, she reacted to .. after that nothing.

I do think to some extend the react in disgust to non-celebrities is by design but it should be too much.

Does the amount increase for you the longer you play ?

@crystalcoetzee19 Could you send me your save as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 117 (10,880 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrictYes, all my celebrity sims reacts with other sims in the same household several times at the same time, even while they are in a conversation, this reaction interrupts the conversation. They reacts also every time they come into the same room as someone else in the household. My sim also reacts to other superstars.

Message 8 of 117 (10,870 Views)

Hero
@Tessaskrua Which family should I be testing ? Maybe I picked the wrong one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 117 (10,863 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict No this happens to every global superstar in my game
Message 10 of 117 (10,859 Views)