Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GF] Captain Sigma Gig's Costume Includes Chicken Mask

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Get to Work, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Dine Out, Vampires, Jungle Adventure, Spa Day, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Kids Room Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim (or at least a female Sim) in the Actor career accept a Gig for the Captain Sigma movie, go to work and get into makeup and costume for the gig.
What happens when the bug occurs? The makeup artist gives the female Sim a rainbow-colored ponytail and makeup that very clearly is meant to be shown off alongside the rainbow-themed Costume and beam sword during the Captain Sigma gig, but the costume artist applies an incredibly mismatched Chicken Mask when applying the Captain Sigma costume.
What do you expect to see? To not have the Makeup Artist's work to be covered up by a Chicken Mask that doesn't belong with the Captain Sigma costume.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Get Famous, since that added the Acting career.

11-22-18_8-16-40 AM.png

Here's a picture of Venessa Jeong after being outfitted in her Captain Sigma costume. Note the horrible mask that is completely ruining the makeup artist's work by covering up much of the makeup and all of the ponytail.

This can't be right at all, can it?

The Chicken Mask goes with a different costume, which can be seen in the background of the set of the Captain Sigma gig, and the Captain Sigma costume doesn't have a mask at all.

I also noticed this happened during a video that The Sims Supply did during Part 9 of his Get Famous Rags to Riches, with his female Sim.

I haven't tested if this happens with Male Sims too, or if it happens if you get into costume before getting into makeup.

Message 1 of 8 (3,282 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Captain Sigma Gig's Costume Includes Chicken Mask

Hero

Captain Sigma’s Gig costume no longer includes a chicken mask. That was a fowl fashion choice

Fixed in Patch 1.52.100

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (2,473 Views)

All Replies

Re: Captain Sigma Gig's Costume Includes Chicken Mask

★★★ Novice
I also hate this costume missmatch!

On top of this, tried to dress a mannequin with that mask and couldn't find it anywhere, after cheating to get access to all new career clothes :/. Now I hate the mask even more!
Message 2 of 8 (3,201 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 8 (3,074 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

This happened to me too. Also, on two other sets my male co-star wears a lady-hat. I doooon't think that's intended and it looks very silly.
12-22-18_11-33-41 PM.png

Message 4 of 8 (3,032 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

This has been frustrating me too. I remember my sim having the pastel rainbow hair when GF first came out and it didn't get covered with a stupid chicken mask. Must've been broken in the latest patch.

Message 5 of 8 (3,017 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

@tonichan89

could you create a new thread for the hat ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (2,971 Views)

★ Pro

Same. I looked through all the hats and costumes in CAS and there does not seem to be anything that matches the costume. My Sim is at the top of the Acting career and I think that should have unlocked all of the costumes. I've had her take this gig three times now, just to see what happens. Always the chicken hat.

Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 12.59.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 10.30.20 AM.png

Message 7 of 8 (2,868 Views)

Hero

Captain Sigma’s Gig costume no longer includes a chicken mask. That was a fowl fashion choice

Fixed in Patch 1.52.100

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (2,474 Views)