by peacemaker_ic

Original Post

[NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Cannot Place Tiles at corner of Studio PBP lot

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Studio PBP lot in Del Sol Valley, corner of lot, opposite side not facing carpark, same side as walk of fame, opposite museum lot. Try and place tiles in the corner (or entire lot if you want).
What happens when the bug occurs? Tiles will not place, and you get a "cannot find object" error
What do you expect to see? For the tiles to place without issue
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It is a niggly issue, but it seems to terrain bugged in the corner of the Studio PbP lot in Del Sol Valley resulting in 2 tiles which cannot have flooring placed on them. I have tried bulldozing, flattening and altering the terrain to no avail. CC is not the issue (taken out) as it seems to be the lot itself. 

TS4_x64 2018-12-08 20-17-23.png

Message 1 of 2 (935 Views)

Re: Cannot Place Tiles at corner of Studio PBP lot

Hero (Retired)

@peacemaker_ic sorry for the late response on this - I can reproduce this in my game as well, although I had to bulldoze the lot before it bugged for me.  Will add to our list.

Message 2 of 2 (822 Views)