Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GF] Canceling 'Ready to Perform' messes up work goals

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, parenthood, Jungle adventure, laundry day stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When joining sim in acting career, when interaction goals say "tell director ready to perform", click on the director to instigate the interaction, before cancelling partial way through
What happens when the bug occurs? The interaction goal still stays there, but it allows you to perform a few times before no longer letting you proceed until you have finished the interaction goal. The interaction is not available when you click the director.
What do you expect to see? Should be able to re-instigate the interaction and continue as normal
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Not sure if it was a one off or if it happens everytime as I have not tried since the first encounter.

Message 1 of 12 (9,220 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [TO TEST] Canceling 'Ready to Perform' messes up work goals

Hero

Sims in the Actor career on a gig that have cancelled the “Tell director ready to perform” interaction, will no longer find themselves blocked by being unable to initiate the interaction.

Fixed in Patch 1.56.52

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 10 of 12 (3,834 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
I have this exact same problem
Message 2 of 12 (9,104 Views)

Hero
I can duplicate this. Will add.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 12 (9,063 Views)

Hero
added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (9,036 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Canceling 'Ready to Perform' messes up work goals

★★★ Newbie

This has happened to me as well. I accidentally canceled telling her that I was ready and wasn't able to redo telling her I was ready. Everything acted like I had told her and other actors moved into place etc and I couldn't click on the X's to do the scenes.

Message 5 of 12 (8,623 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Canceling 'Ready to Perform' messes up work goals

★★★ Newbie

Same exact problem! Where’s the answer??

Message 6 of 12 (8,546 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Canceling 'Ready to Perform' messes up work goals

★★★ Newbie

Having this problem

Message 7 of 12 (5,577 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Canceling 'Ready to Perform' messes up work goals

★★★ Novice

still no fix?

Message 8 of 12 (4,577 Views)

★ Guide

Hello, this bug is reported since December 2018, and a lot of people experiencing this and still no fix yet? Does the developer (or whatever its called) know about this issue?

It's still happening.

Message 9 of 12 (4,356 Views)

Hero

Sims in the Actor career on a gig that have cancelled the “Tell director ready to perform” interaction, will no longer find themselves blocked by being unable to initiate the interaction.

Fixed in Patch 1.56.52

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 12 (3,835 Views)