[NEEDS SAVES] [GF] Can't participate in Drama Club Performance/no award

by Graydore

Original Post

Re: Can't attend drama club performance

Hero
@AIIooAwooo You can find instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 31 (1,394 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict Thank you, I will take a look at that after I wake up.
Message 22 of 31 (1,385 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I am having that problem as well, I only have: Get Famous, Parenting, Get to Work and Vintage Glamour.

Since my sim was a child I’ve having the issue, now she’s a teen and I still can’t get the other household members to join her.

I have never used mods or anything like that

Message 23 of 31 (1,335 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I just experienced the same issue and tried to click on the Parent sim to attend the Performance - there was no such option. So I travelled with the Parent Sim to PBP studio and used "Go home" house icon to send the Parent back at home. Once they were at home the option to Attend the Drama Show was visible and I managed to send the Parent to support the kid! (P.S. All that travelling on Pause / speed 1 to avoid missing the show)

Message 24 of 31 (1,220 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Can't participate in Drama Club Performance/no award

★ Apprentice
@Graydore I don't think they fixed that bug. I have it happening in my current game too, and I can't find any option to send siblings or parents to the performance.
Message 25 of 31 (1,180 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] Can't participate in Drama Club Performance/no award

★ Apprentice
@SimQARobo How short is that time frame? I got that notification and within eight minutes (according to the notification) couldn't find the option to send anyone.
Message 26 of 31 (1,179 Views)

EA Sims Team

@Simmergirl18 

(Sorry for the delayed response)

Was that eight Sim minutes or eight real minutes?  If it was eight real minutes, how much Sim time elapsed?  Was Fast Speed or Ultra Speed used?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 27 of 31 (1,160 Views)

★ Apprentice

Eight sim minutes from what the notification window said. Oddly enough, this glitch stopped happening when my sim aged up from a child to a teen. Im planning on making another family to test and see if it only pertained to child Sims on my save or not.

Message 28 of 31 (1,154 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm getting this bug on my game now, as of the latest patch. No attend option anywhere, on any sims, in any pie sub menu, across several households, when it definitely should be there. 

Message 29 of 31 (1,114 Views)

EA Staff

Hello

If anyone of you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 30 of 31 (1,094 Views)