[OPEN] [GF] Camera Pops Up panning over Chateau Peak

by SproutLee

Original Post

Re: Get Famous Chateau Peak camera issue

★ Expert

Never was fixed. Happens with any lot on a raised terrain- Chateau Peak being the most noticable.

Message 31 of 36 (1,048 Views)

Re: Get Famous Chateau Peak camera issue

★★★ Newbie

So I figured out how to fix the situation! Im currently on lot Chateua Peak and so what i did was, i put platforms all around the house. Not singular platforms but like 1 long one to reach the other side of the wall if you know what i mean. But it worked great for me! I also did it to the two pools bc they both to seem to have that problem of the camera jumping up into the sky but its all gone. It did take a while but it sure did do the job. I also matched the floor from the platforms to the tile of outside so it doesn’t look weird. Hopefully it works out! Let me know what you think! 

Message 32 of 36 (997 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Camera Pops Up panning over Chateau Peak

★★★ Novice

Same problem here!

I have resolved it by extending the foundations out by one tile all around the bottom, but it still happens on the raised bits on either side where I haven't done this yet.

Message 33 of 36 (887 Views)

Camara hopping up and down when trying to zoom in. Del sol and big lots

★★★ Newbie

Camara hopping up and down when trying to zoom in. Del sol and big lots

Message 34 of 36 (752 Views)

Camera Bouncing when moving around in lot

★★★★ Novice

I am playing on the big lot from get famous, and the camera bounces when moving the camera around the building, It's driving me nuts anyway to prevent this?

Message 35 of 36 (624 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Camera Pops Up panning over Chateau Peak

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

wow thanks dude i had the same problem but for some magical reason this actually fixes it thanks man!

(extending the foundation by one on all sides)

Thanks FruitOfTheLum91

Message 36 of 36 (417 Views)