Re: [OPEN] [GF] Camera Pops Up panning over Chateau Peak

by InfiniteVerve

Original Post

Re: [TO TEST] [GF] Camera At Pennticles in Del Sol Valley Constanly Zooms Up

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
  • @crinrict just combine my thread with hers. I didn't know there was a similar one. I even searched. 
Message 11 of 36 (2,910 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@SimGuruIcarus@SproutLees video on the first page is what happens to me. Since she submitted hers I won't upload one. The very same thing happens to me.

Message 12 of 36 (2,876 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Same bug in Chateau Peak for me.

Message 13 of 36 (2,835 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Is there a solution to this yet? I have the same problem. I got "Get Famous" in December, finally leveled my actress & her pals up enough in funds & status to justify moving to the Pentacles -- and I can't play. The camera is so jumpy that I literally can't finish putting in new furniture because it requires too much readjusting & clicking around. I'm pretty sure it's raising my blood pressure. Joking, of course, but in all seriousness, I think it's giving me a headache and it's disappointing to not be able to use such a cool new aspect of a great expansion -- especially now that I'm reading in this thread that other Pentacle lots act that way, too.

Please help fix this! Thank you Standard smile

Message 14 of 36 (2,759 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem on the Xbox One version. It started happening after terrain tool update/Get Famous pack download. I've tested this on many of the worlds and noticed that it only seems to happen on residential homes in Del Sol Valley. I really hope this gets resolved because I'm enjoying the Get Famous pack.

Message 15 of 36 (2,567 Views)

★★ Novice

Will this be fixed at all? It's a bug that makes the lot unplayable

Message 16 of 36 (2,361 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just going to chime in and say I'm having the same issues on PS4, totally unplayable due to the camera jumping about,not sure if it's because there's too many levels going on with the swimming pools or what. Really hope this gets fixed soon because I quite like the property 

Message 17 of 36 (2,293 Views)

★ Expert

All of the lots in The Pinnacles (Del Sol) have this issue. I also see that it's been almost a year since this thread was made, and still no fix? 

Message 18 of 36 (2,201 Views)

Very Jumpy Screen

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.23
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game normally.
What happens when the bug occurs? When sims are doing something or when I rotate the screen around plus in and out, the screen jumps a lot.
What do you expect to see? No more jumpy screen
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Please look into the jumpy screen. I do not know if anyone else is having this problem or if it’s just my save. It won’t let me add a video onto this post to to show it.

Message 19 of 36 (1,999 Views)

Re: Very Jumpy Screen

Hero
@SwanQueenVI Is it something like this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Wild-camera-in-buildmode-on-Windenburgs-Proprietor-s-Square/m-... or this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GF-Camera-Pops-Up-panning-over-Chateau-Peak/m-p/7203689 ?

Video would indeed be helpful. Can you upload to youtube (unlisted) and just link here ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 36 (1,943 Views)