by filipomel

Original Post

[OPEN] [GF] Bouncers missing from venues with VIP doors

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Eco Living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load up a public venue (in my case any lounge in Del Sol Valley) with a VIP rope door.
What happens when the bug occurs? Bouncers rarely show up at a public lot.
What do you expect to see? Bouncers showing up at public lots.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This bug is already listed  in the complied list of bugs, but the link to the actual thread is broken, and when I search for the thread manually it doesn't show up, so I'm creating a new thread since the other one appears to have been deleted or something. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 9 (2,588 Views)

Re: Bouncers missing from venues with VIP doors

Hero
@filipomel It can take a while for them to show up, depending on the time you arrive. The thread was removed cause it was a misunderstanding.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (2,582 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, sometimes the bouncers arrive, but sometimes they don't even after almost 24 hours. Bouncers used too show up instantly upon loading up a lot, but now it takes them 10 plus hours to arrive. Is that by design?

Message 3 of 9 (2,575 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@filipomel Basically they arrive at set times now and are low priority.

So my guess is, that it could have to do with the lot max. Do you have a large family ? Each household member counts towards the lot max whether they are there or not.

So you go to the lot and the bouncer is far off from being pushed and you got already lots of Sims on the lot itself (fans and stars), I guess it can happen that the bouncer is not coming cause it would put it over the lot max.

Do you have any issues with other ServiceNPC not arriving ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (2,508 Views)

Hero
@filipomel Did you see my last answer ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (2,471 Views)

★★ Novice

My situation is that areas that are for 3 star + (famous) sims, let's anyone in rather than keeping non stars (normal people) out. I just did a meet and greet at a hot spot and the bouncers never showed up at all.

Message 6 of 9 (2,457 Views)

Hero
@YumeiShimein They shouldn't be able to go through the rope if that is set correctly, bouncer or not. At least in my experience.

How long did you wait ? Were there already a lot of Sims on your lot ? How big is your househhold ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (2,433 Views)

Bouncer

★ Novice

Hey! I have seen an other topic but no sullicion so I’m posting this again. My bouncer won’t show up in my lot’s. Not in the ones from

get famous or in the ones I build myself. I have tried everything (new save, reset game, uninstall and reinstall) can someone help? There’s one lot where it does work but I can’t figure out what’s the problem. There’s space enough deleted the door multiple time no dead soms,...

thanks 

Louis

Message 8 of 9 (2,285 Views)

Re: Bouncer

★ Guide

Still an issue. Have not seen a single bouncer for a long, long time now.

Message 9 of 9 (1,440 Views)