Re: Superstar Prep Task Pregrssion not saving?

by kreatoravimes

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Actor Prep Tasks reset on traveling

★ Novice

In the new patch is says it is fixed.... however I am still having this issue! I have tried with CC on and CC off... Wish they could get it together lol

Message 241 of 386 (1,403 Views)

Hero
@TommySimmer It's not fixed. You are probably looking at the console patch notes. The console patch has a fix that sounds similar but isnt' for this issue. PC got that in the last patch.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 242 of 386 (1,397 Views)

Actors tasks reset upon traveling (Get Famous)

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions. Realm of magic, strangerville, jungle adventure, vampires, dine out, outdoor retreat. No stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a sim in the actor career, get them a gig, do part of any of the tasks, travel somewhere, check the tasks.
What happens when the bug occurs? The task resets to “haven’t started” if you travel, even to go to work.
What do you expect to see? Tasks should remain as completed as you had them prior to traveling.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This bug makes it practically impossible to play the acting career. In the latest patch notes it said it was fixed but it’s not Frown

Message 243 of 386 (1,305 Views)

Re: Actors tasks reset upon traveling (Get Famous)

Champion
@Kactii Of course it depends on the taks your sim has to perform but there is a workaround for this issue. You can always do the task while your sim is on the set. If and when necessary bring along items to make your sim complete these tasks.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 244 of 386 (1,289 Views)

Superstar Prep Task Pregrssion not saving?

★ Novice

When my sim (technically EA's, Penny Pizazz) leaves her apartment lot, she loses all of her Superstar Prep Tasks progression. I know she was complete on all but when we go to work to film it all goes back to "not started". Have the newest update, (loving the new hot tub) so assume this is a bug? Thaaaanks. Happy product birthday! Been playing all 20 of them lol

Message 245 of 386 (1,174 Views)

Re: Superstar Prep Task Pregrssion not saving?

★★★ Apprentice
@Kaydazzle420

It looks like this bug - unfortunately still not repaired
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GF-Actor-Prep-Tasks-reset-on-traveling/m-p/8533570#M11510...
Go to the first post and click ME TOO

I don't work for EA
Message 246 of 386 (1,167 Views)

★★★ Novice

Easier said than done. I’ve tried multiple times but between doing the on-scene tasks and the tasks given before hand, I don’t finish everything in time and still do poorly.

Message 247 of 386 (1,269 Views)

★ Pro
@Rheam There are only two gigs which require preparing handiness, btw: Crumplebottom & Vladislaus
Message 248 of 386 (1,253 Views)

Hero
@Kactii Merged you post with exiting bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 249 of 386 (1,243 Views)

Re: Prep Tasks Broken in 12/12/19 patch

★★ Novice
@crinrict my task still reset since December. Pretty bummed about not ring able to play the actor career
Message 250 of 386 (1,192 Views)