Re: [OPEN] 'Furious about Cheating' sentiment despite Player Trait

by AprilTheSimmer96

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] 'Furious about Cheating' sentiment despite Player Trait

★★★★ Novice

Unfortunately, I am going for achievements,  so cannot use cheats. Hoping EA might actually solve this. Guess we shall see.

Message 11 of 24 (1,333 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file with me where it's occurring? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much for the help!

Instructions for sending me your saves: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 12 of 24 (1,315 Views)

★★★ Guide

Only time this happened to me was when I cheated in the Player trait (I used the "aspirations.complete_current_milestone" over and over until the whole aspiration was completed and I had the trait) as my Sim was starting to flirt with another Sim, so it was because the Flirt interaction was already started. But so far I haven't actually had this issue. 

I play on Xbox too but I'll try on another save sometime with a Sim with the Player trait and see. Well, when I'm not lazy too busy playing on my main save.

Message 13 of 24 (1,307 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@AprilTheSimmer96 I've never had the Player Aspiration and I'm glad because it seems to be a conflict with the sentiments. Hope there's a fix soon. Standard smile
Message 14 of 24 (1,274 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Gednaa Yeah me too. ☺️
Message 15 of 24 (1,249 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just saw this, so I have sent a savefile.

(C'mon Julianne, his wife's asleep in the other room and she's not mad... his second wife, since his first wife divorced him after discovering your toddler looked just like him... you know who this guy is! Everyone does! 😂)

Message 16 of 24 (1,000 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] 'Furious about Cheating' sentiment despite Player Trait

★★ Novice

Same here… I did cheat in the Player traits, but my sims weren’t even dating, just had a small amount of romance with each other all three ways (one of the pairs was at Lovers, the other two at Lovebirds) and they all got the sentiment when two kissed and the other walked by. 

I still need to test it without cc, but it was very jarring and out of character to get that.

Message 17 of 24 (964 Views)

★ Guide

I'm still having this problem. I was excited to learn I could add poly relationships this way (using the Player trait) and am bummed the sentiments mess it up. Also it seems inconsistent - in my first try, one sim got the furious about cheating sentiment but the other was unaffected. I exited without saving, reloaded, and tried again. This time it was the other way around.

Message 18 of 24 (873 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Im now worried because of this confidante thing.  Someone wants to meet up with my married sim, I said yes to see what happens.  Well see! :/

Message 19 of 24 (853 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I can't send a DM. It just says access denied.

Message 20 of 24 (671 Views)