Re: [OPEN] Freestyle swimming produces puddles on ground below/above

by ElDimentio

Original Post

Re: ts4 problem

Champion
@SheriGR and @MirandaKosarin I have seen this animation for a very long time. In most of my mansions i have a pool inside. Every time a sim, usually the kids, went for a swim I saw the splashing on the floor just above. At the time it didn't bother me that much. But because it shouldn't be this way I'll give it a 'Me too'.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 11 of 17 (842 Views)

Re: ts4 problem

Hero
@MirandaKosarin I merged your post with the bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 17 (822 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Freestyle swimming produces puddles on ground below

★★ Guide

Same here for me now. I've noticed it before but it disappeared after the sim swimmed for a bit. Now however in a new house it's visable all the time. :/
Pool in basement and the splashes from the sim shows on ground floor.

Message 13 of 17 (762 Views)

pool splashes

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Build an underground swimming pool and have someone swim laps in it
What happens when the bug occurs? the water splashes appear on the ground floor (1st floor for US)
What do you expect to see? I do not see the splashes on the pool but on the ground floor. This happens even if it is a couple of floors below ground level
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Running on a PC in 4k with everything on max, if that helps

Message 14 of 17 (738 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Freestyle swimming produces puddles on ground below/above

★★ Apprentice

I'm still seeing this, almost a year after it was reported

Message 15 of 17 (672 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Freestyle swimming produces puddles on ground below/above

★★★ Novice

I'm still experiencing this.

Message 16 of 17 (628 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freestyle swimming produces puddles on ground below/above

★★★★★ Apprentice

Decided to build a basement pool in the new house I'm playing and ran into this issue immediately. The puddle animation shows up on the floor above the pool (ground level).

Message 17 of 17 (497 Views)