[FIXED] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

by HCSau

Original Post

Re: My freelancer career won't work!

★★★★★ Novice

same here... even though i finished all tasks, gig is not completed and my chars can't earn money Frown

Message 271 of 553 (790 Views)

Freelance maker gig complete- but not completing

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, City Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together, Island Living, Seasons, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Spa Day, StrangerVille, Vampires, Bowling Night Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Moschino Stuff Pack, Movie Hangout Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack, Tiny Living, Toddler Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a career as a freelance maker, select a gig, complete the gig
What happens when the bug occurs? Either, all tasks on the gig mark as complete- I get the message that the gig is complete, but it doesn't leave the career taskbar and I get no payout- The only way to remove the gig is to cancel Or, it is impossible to complete all tasks (all actions are fulfilled but not all tasks mark as complete)
What do you expect to see? I expect for the gig to complete, receive my payout and then disappear from the active gig panel
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I've started  getting lots more bugs crop up when playing with Eco Lifestyle elements of the game (also had a bug with the fabricator the other day)- I have never had these issues before and have played with this pack, and the freelance career multiple times before. 

Message 272 of 553 (615 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★ Novice

I am also having this problem. I have tried different programming gigs, and I see the tasks being completed, but when I see that all the tasks have been completed I get no notification that the gig was completed and there is no payment. The gig will stay active as well even past the deadline. It won't even say that I failed it, the only way to get rid of it is to trash it, which was impacting my job performance.

Message 273 of 553 (701 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okay, so is there any fix? I"m not even looking for something permanent, something like fixing my game in orgin or just restarting it? I'm assuming this is a no and if so I'm about to lose it because I made this household with the freelancer career in mind and half his traits are focused on that career. I can go in and edit him in cas, but this is so frustrating.

Message 274 of 553 (690 Views)

★ Novice

I'm not sure if there is a fix. I'm expecting an update hopefully that fixes it.

Message 275 of 553 (684 Views)

Freelancer Job not completing all the way

★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your current game version number? 1.31
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living Get Famous Seasons Cats and dogs City living Get to work Outdoor retreat Dine out Vampires Parenthood Jungle adventure Strangerville Realm of magic Star wars Journey to Batuu Nifty knitting Tiny living My first pet Laundry day Toddler stuff Vintage glamour Backyard Kid room Cool kitchen Perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Everytime i accept a freelancer job. It will allow me to complete all the tasks. But I never earn money and the tasks dont go away.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Freelancer gig wont go away. And i wont earn any money.
What do you expect to see? To warn all my money and the tasks to go away
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your current game version number? 1.31
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living Get Famous Seasons Cats and dogs City living Get to work Outdoor retreat Dine out Vampires Parenthood Jungle adventure Strangerville Realm of magic Star wars Journey to Batuu Nifty knitting Tiny living My first pet Laundry day Toddler stuff Vintage glamour Backyard Kid room Cool kitchen Perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Everytime i accept a freelancer job. It will allow me to complete all the tasks. But I never earn money and the tasks dont go away.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Freelancer gig wont go away. And i wont earn any money.
What do you expect to see? All the tasks completed and I earn my money.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 276 of 553 (621 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, I'm having the same exact issue, and I've tried two different Freelancer branches. One of them being the artist branch! I do absolutely everything that even the OP said: get the job, do the work, tick off everything on the checklist, work gets approved, and then I'm left with finished work and no payment with absolutely no way to continue forward with the career. So far, I've only noticed this issue with the Freelancer career. I do use 3 mods right now but, after reading through some of this thread, I doubt my mods are really causing the issue right now.

Message 277 of 553 (645 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this issue with the freelance artist. She finishes the job all the tasks are checked and highlighted. Got notification that client liked it and to keep up the great work and then nothing happens. Waited until 12 hours after due date/time and gig still sitting there. Cancelled it, did another and same thing. Even after saving and quitting and restarting. 

Message 278 of 553 (635 Views)

Freelance jobs/no completion

★★★★ Novice

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I do not have Star Wars, Magic, or the Halloween Stuff pack. I have all others.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Bug occurs in Freelance jobs
What happens when the bug occurs? When objectives are completed there is no completion, so no payment of job or chance for advancement.
What do you expect to see? I expect my Sim to be paid upon job's completion.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This all started after most recent update. None of the Freelance jobs work as I have tested each one.

This has happened before, however it was fixed after one of your previous updates (9 months ago) Hopefully you guys can do it again Standard smile

Thank you kindly,

Nina

Message 279 of 553 (617 Views)

Re: Freelance jobs/no completion

★★★ Novice

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All up to and including Star Wars
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a career as a freelance maker, select a gig, complete the gig
What happens when the bug occurs? I complete all the tasks for the gig,  I get the message that the gig is complete, but it doesn't leave the career taskbar and I get no payout.  The only way to remove the gig is to cancel .  Then my sim loses job performance
What do you expect to see? I expect for the gig to complete, receive my payout and then disappear from the active gig panel
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? None
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Unsure, though it's only started happening recently

Message 280 of 553 (553 Views)