Re: Freelance Gig Bug

by Momochiachan

Original Post

Hero
@km1409 Go to Modthesims (use google) and search for Freelancer career fix (mod)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 291 of 553 (968 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict thank you very much, it's fixed now Standard smile
Message 292 of 553 (955 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★★★ Newbie

I'm Having The Same Issue On The PlayStation 4 I Do All The Required Task To Complete The Job After All Tasks Have Been Checked The Job Never Completes Or Ends This Issue Started After The Star Wars Or Eco Life Style Update Or Update 1.31 - 1.30 I Have Tried Everything To Fix This Issue I Quit The Freelance Gig's Try Others And They Never Get Completed Even Tho The Tasks Are Complete I Even Tried Switching Freelance Careers And I'm Having The Same Problem On All The Freelance Careers I Even Tried To Start A New Game With A New Sim And The Bug Is Still Active Please Fix This In Update 1.32 Or If Anyone Has A Solution Or Has Solved This Problem Please Tell Me How To Fix It I Would Greatly Appreciate The Help.

Thank You

Message 293 of 553 (945 Views)

Hero
@KilleenSpillen There's currently no solution for console for this issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 294 of 553 (925 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue as the original post. For me it occurs with all Freelancer careers, 100% of the gigs taken.  

I have Journey to Batuu, Jungle Adventure, Eco Living, and City Living. No mods installed.

Message 295 of 553 (876 Views)

Freelancer Career Bug

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Español
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Sept. 3, 2020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Cats and Dogs, Get to work and Laundry Day Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play any freelancer career.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims complete each of the three tasks but the gig does not show as completed and no pay is given. The problem is with freelance artist, programmer, and writer careers. Please Fix it !!!!
What do you expect to see? The career panel should show the gig as completed, pay should be given, and two notifications should pop up about the completed gig.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Most recent patch on Sept. 3, 2020.

I dont have one in this moment.

Message 296 of 553 (774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting the same issue I believe. If I'm to understand. I went down the computing freelance path and even though it says I've completed the tasks, at the due time I have not received the payment and it still is in my job tab. Just thought I'd let the people at ea know that it also effects other freelancing paths. 

Message 297 of 553 (839 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup, I have the same exact issue as well. Super frustrating.

I saw a mod download somewhere earlier in this thread, so I'll check that out for a workaround

Message 298 of 553 (792 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem with the freelance programmer career yesterday and today. I've completed all the task (they all get checked off) but my Sim doesn't get paid and the gig doesn't go away. I tried deleting the gig and doing another and the same thing happened.

Platform: PC

Game version: 1.66.139.1020

Expansions, etc. installed: Seasons, Parenthood

Message 299 of 553 (784 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Can't finish Gigs for Freelancer Career

★★★ Newbie

me too! I'm having the same issue of completing all the tasks for a gig and they aren't finishing and i'm not getting paid!

Message 300 of 553 (771 Views)