Re: Freelance Gig Bug

by CircuitD

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★★ Novice
@Neo-Anderthal666 Same issue still not working
Message 281 of 553 (870 Views)

Freelance Gig are not working properly. No payouts after completing.

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.31.106.3400 (64Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look into the freelace jobs
What happens when the bug occurs? I complete everything for the freelance gigs and get no pay out. It was working before now all of a sudden it is not working properly, i have quit from the career and rehired but still the same issue.
What do you expect to see? This problem fixed, shouldn't be an issue when it was working perfectly fine before. when completing a gig pay out should work and the gig should disappear.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

PLEASE FIX BUGS!! ITS VERY IRRITATING AND MAKES THE GAME UNENJOYABLE. THANK YOU. 

Message 282 of 553 (867 Views)

Freelancer Job not completing all the way

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
What is your current game version number? 1.31
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living Get Famous Seasons Cats and dogs City living Get to work Outdoor retreat Dine out Vampires Parenthood Jungle adventure Strangerville Realm of magic Star wars Journey to Batuu Nifty knitting Tiny living My first pet Laundry day Toddler stuff Vintage glamour Backyard Kid room Cool kitchen Perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Its everytime I try to do a freelancer job.
What happens when the bug occurs? All the tasks stay up and i dont receive my money.
What do you expect to see? I want the job to go away and for me to get paid.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

• Product: The Sims 4
    What is your current game version number? 1.31
    What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island living Get Famous Seasons Cats and dogs City living Get to work Outdoor retreat Dine out Vampires Parenthood Jungle adventure Strangerville Realm of magic Star wars Journey to Batuu Nifty knitting Tiny living My first pet Laundry day Toddler stuff Vintage glamour Backyard Kid room Cool kitchen Perfect patio
    Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Everytime i accept a freelancer job. It will allow me to complete all the tasks. But I never earn money and the tasks dont go away.
    What happens when the bug occurs? The Freelancer gig wont go away. And i wont earn any money.
    What do you expect to see? All the tasks completed and I earn my money.

Message 283 of 553 (822 Views)

★★ Novice
@kaitlynnerose Im having same problem as well I thought it was a mod or cc and was about to delete everything.
Message 284 of 553 (790 Views)

★ Guide

My gigs don’t work. I do all the steps, check off all tasks and it never completes. No payment is received. Since I have MCC, it reports an error each time I finish gigs. Clearly it’s a sims issue. This is not the only problem I noticed since last update. Mcc reports error every time I get in the game. This is the first thing that comes up on notifications. I don’t believe Mcc is the problem. I have no other cc or mods.  I need Mcc because the dresser in sims is an issue. I constantly have to flag dress code. Once I had a bar full of bears. It was like a bear convention in town or something. I have bears showing up in the city. Sims wearing mascot heads in dresses to festivals. This also has been worse since last update. I tried clearing cache, repairing the game etc. Doesn’t help. Can you please update or reverse last update. I had less issues before. Another reason not to get the SW. Last thing I need is sims wearing those absurd costumes to the restaurant for dinner as a fashion trend. 

Message 285 of 553 (777 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Thank you, it is very frustrating that you pay for a game and the issues never get fixed. Most mods I ever used or use are to fix EA issues which they do not address. Now I use MCC to catch bugs and another to stop the NAPS spawning. I have Naps off, but it didn’t stop the clay and future vibes. I was forced to get a mod. My university never worked properly, eco has issues by the dozen and now this gets messed up. Frustrating 

Louisim-yet apparently found a fix with a mod. Bless you! I am not surprised that while EA is merging posts and giving ranks for reporting issues, modders are actually fixing issues. What else is new : /

Message 286 of 553 (774 Views)

★★★ Guide
@HCSau I hope this issue gets fixed quick because it is making playing some of my families impossible since they have freelance career.
Message 287 of 553 (740 Views)

Re: Is there a bug in the freelance career?

★★★★★ Newbie

I am seeing a similar issue, started freelance career today, and although I completed everything and had a message saying it was exactly what they were looking for (fabricated rug) the gig did not clear, and I was not paid. I've noticed a few bugs on the same game (bits and pieces displaying as zero when hovering over the recycler or fabricator, but showing the correct value when hovering over household funds, which started the day the game updated with the star wars pack release) and being part way though a knitting project and unable to either continue or cancel. I haven't  reloaded the game as of yet to see if that has cleared either of the newer problems, but the bits and pieces is consistent, and my partner mentioned having similar issues with freelance lately. For me it has thus far been every time that it has not worked. Also won't clear after expiry (though I had finished all tasks)

Message 288 of 553 (653 Views)

★ Novice

Same here. Only extension pack I have is cats and dogs, and I have the free christmas stuff, thats it.

Message 289 of 553 (589 Views)

★ Novice

Where can I find this mod that might help?

Message 290 of 553 (588 Views)