Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

by LuisLTPG

Original Post

Re: freelancer career glitch

★★ Guide

My sim is a freelance programmer, and I'm having the same issue as most everyone else. The tasks are completed but the gig doesn't finish and she doesn't get paid.

Message 131 of 553 (985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been having this problem as well. When I finish all the tasks for the freelancer writer career I don't get a payout.

Message 132 of 553 (966 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have the same problem too. This is the error log I got yesterday:

Spoiler
Game Version: 1.66.139.1020 | OS: Windows 10.0.19041 | Created at: 2020-09-07 19:47:12.575312
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_manager_service.py", line 373, in _process_test_event
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspiration_tuning.py", line 65, in handle_event
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\event_data_tracker.py", line 272, in handle_event
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspirations.py", line 436, in complete_milestone
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\aspirations\aspiration_tuning.py", line 414, in satisfy_assignment
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 2267, in gig_aspiration_completed
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_base.py", line 2282, in _end_work_at_home_gig
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_gig.py", line 910, in get_pay
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\careers\career_gig.py", line 922, in _set_final_pay_and_gratuity
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'NoneType' and 'int'
Cause: Exception raised while trying to run a test event in test_events.py:

---------------

Edit By Crinrict: Added Spoiler Tags

Message 133 of 553 (964 Views)

Re: Freelance Gig Bug

★★★★★ Newbie
@SheriGR I’m having the exact same problem with both the programmer and artist all tasks complete but nothing happens other than the boxes getting ticked.
Message 134 of 553 (903 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: Refuse To Complete After Excellent Performance

★★★ Novice

Where can I download the mod?

Message 135 of 553 (893 Views)

Freelancer Career Bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cat & dogs, laundry day, city living & parenthood.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start any freelance job, finish the tasks. And the problem will show as you will not get a reward.
What happens when the bug occurs? Not getting rewarded for freelance jobs.
What do you expect to see? as i finish the last task, it should automaticlly give me the reward, and make me start a new job in the freelance.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Start any freelance job, finish the tasks. And the problem will show as you will not get a reward, and the only way to end the job is to cancell it or wait until deadline (waiting till deadline also dosent give you any reward). 

Message 136 of 553 (894 Views)

Hero
@temika_j Google: Freelancer Career Fix Louisim sims and you should hopefully find it.

We can't link mods here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 137 of 553 (888 Views)

I play the Sims 4 and have been having problems with the freelancer career jobs.

★★★ Newbie

Ever since the last update for Sims 4, I have been having problems with the freelancer career job. None of the trades with freelancer are paying out and they gigs will not clear from the jobs tab. Is there anyone else having that problem?

Message 138 of 553 (875 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bonjour à tous. 

Depuis plusieurs jours dans la carrière indépendant je mène à bien le contrat et je ne suis pas payée. pourtant le client est satisfait de ma commande. 

Comment faire ?

Message 139 of 553 (881 Views)

★ Guide

With the newest update I couldn't find a way to finish my freelancer painter work despite finished all 3 painting I needed to do and got them approved. Also even when reaching the deadline for the job I didn't fail or finish the job. 

I have all DLC except the Star Wars, Luxury and Kiting ones.  

Message 140 of 553 (873 Views)