by danramarch

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Can't finish Gigs for Freelancer Career

★★ Novice

I've also been having this issue too.

Message 91 of 553 (1,933 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue and tried to complete Freelance Gigs in all Careers Branches with multiple Sims in multiple different households. The error occurred every time.

Message 92 of 553 (1,854 Views)

★★★ Novice

Also been having the same issue here. My poor stay-at-home mom can't make an extra cash during the day!! Devil  But seriously, I've tried re-loading a few times and the gigs doesn't complete no matter what I do. I can cancel them and that's it. 

Message 93 of 553 (1,841 Views)

Re: Freelance Gig Bug

★★ Novice

Im having the same issue
My sims finish the gigs, the tasks are completed, but i dont get payment, and the gig stays on the board. 

Im not sure what to do. i tried rstarting the game and everything, but to no avail. 

Message 94 of 553 (1,839 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★★ Novice

I’m having this issue too in the freelance photographer career. I did my first gig fine before the latest game update but I’ve tried to complete 4 gigs (3 in fashion photography, one in fabrication to test) since the most recent update and my sim completes all the tasks and they all get checked off but the gig never completes and I don’t get paid. In order to get a new gig I have to cancel and lose job performance. 

Message 95 of 553 (1,836 Views)

★ Novice

I’m having the same issue. Sim is a freelance writer. All tasks are complete and highlighted in gold. Nothing happens, no payment, and the gig just sits there. 

Message 96 of 553 (1,819 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same problems with my 100 baby challenge sim! She's in the Freelance Writer career and at least three times she's finished the list and she doesn't get paid, everything is still highlighted in gold. I've advanced to the second level of the career before I had any problems. If there weren't suddenly so many replies I'd wonder if it was a problem with pregnancy + the career? 

Message 97 of 553 (1,779 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Freelancer: All task done - Gig not completed

★ Novice

Have there been any updates on this bug?

I just noticed this same issue and found this thread.  I'm in the artist career.  I've completed all of the tasks, everything is checked off in gold, but the assignment did not complete.  This is my first try of the freelance career.

I originally thought I would have to wait until the freelance deadline arrived to get paid, but it is the day after now and there is no way to complete the gig.  Hopefully this can be patched up soon, unless I'm doing something wrong.

I'm playing on Windows 10 with just the vanilla game and seasons - no mods.

Message 98 of 553 (1,772 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue

Message 99 of 553 (1,729 Views)

★ Novice

I am having this same issue on the Freelance Writer career. 

Message 100 of 553 (1,724 Views)