by RickxAbsinthe43

Original Post

Platforms/Foundations Invisible

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest version
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use the foundation/platform tool. Let alone go to Snowy Escape world.
What happens when the bug occurs? Invisible foundation/platform trim and can see through the world.
What do you expect to see? A fix.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Latest patch broke them.

So recently after the latest patch I've noticed the edges of foundations and platforms are invisible. So you can see right through them and into the bottomless pit that is the world below it. Its really apparent when going to Snowy Escape's neighborhood. I'm using vanilla builds there and its horrible.

Message 21 of 34 (1,177 Views)

Re: Platforms/Foundations Invisible

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@John_Zonbi Yep, my paranormal investigator just travelled to Komorebi and I have the same issue. Vanilla game with all packs here.

Looks like this is an occasional glitch. I had it in the Nishidake house and could fix it by going to build mode through manage worlds and adding a random object.

Message 22 of 34 (1,153 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Foundation becomes see-through/invisible

★ Guide
@cairnssmith in my game, this happens with foundations and platforms, and only when Sims visit households whose homes use platforms and foundations. I’ve also noticed it since the platform update.
Message 23 of 34 (1,100 Views)

Hero
@John_Zonbi @alanmichael1

Is this your issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Foundation-becomes-see-through-invisible/td-p/9743339

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 34 (1,102 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Yes
Message 25 of 34 (1,084 Views)

Hero
@John_Zonbi merged then :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 34 (1,076 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 27 of 34 (834 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Allthough i run a complete new Setup, different graphiccard brand + different driver aswell, ....

I still have this Issue !

Message 28 of 34 (771 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This is indeed worse than ever.

Message 29 of 34 (754 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Foundation becomes see-through/invisible

★★★★ Apprentice

Has there been any development on this? I still have this issue ;-;

Message 30 of 34 (594 Views)