[FIXED] Food in fridge spoils way too fast

by Elymon92

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Food in fridge spoils way too fast

Hero
@anestezia_posle Do you still have the old version ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 59 (4,055 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes, there are files from the game version 1.85.203.1030.  

Message 22 of 59 (4,049 Views)

Hero
@anestezia_posle Would you mind sending me a PM with the files ? You might need to upload them somewhere. Not sure if you can attach files in PMs.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 59 (4,036 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Sent files to files in PM.

Message 24 of 59 (4,032 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey,

Im currently having the same issue, and I cannot seem to figure out what the problem is.  I've repaired the game and checked several mods, but no matter what, my sims food still spoils as if it is left sitting out on the counter.  Im going to try some other things, but so far, nothing I have tried has worked.

Message 25 of 59 (3,954 Views)

Hero
@DAIJAlamar Did you test without any mods/cc at all ? Do you also use an override file in the override folder ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 59 (3,908 Views)

Re: Food in fridge spoils way too fast

★ Guide

I'm on Xbox and I've noticed this recently as well. I have the top of the line refrigerator but food spoils in one day. I used to be able to keep meals in there for at least a week ( Sim time) 

Message 27 of 59 (3,804 Views)

★ Guide

My "No Inventory sharing" Mod works fine with 1.86.166. I tested it ingame. If you patched to 1.86.166 make sure to update my Mod or other Mods which do the same as well. If you did not update to 1.86.166 do not use the updated No Inventor Sharing Mod since EA changed a lot with the latest patch in the file!

Message 28 of 59 (3,489 Views)

Fast Spoiling Food in Fridge

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.57.2
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, City Living, Cottage Living, Seasons, Get to Work, Get Together, Discover University, Dream home Decorator, Parenthood, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Spa Day, Laundry Day, Tiny Living, Moschino Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Im not sure.
What happens when the bug occurs? My food spoils in the same amount of time that it would outside of a fridge. I have tried multiple fridges and the same thing happens.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the time of the food being good increase.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I believe I first noticed this after the most recent patch fixing the wedding pack but I have not seen anybody else with this problem recently.

Message 29 of 59 (3,176 Views)

Re: Fast Spoiling Food in Fridge

★★★ Newbie

I have this issue still. I noticed it a few days ago.

Message 30 of 59 (2,935 Views)