Re: [OPEN] Food doesn't upload with rooms to the gallery

by Voltron-Games

Original Post

Hero
@yamina-chan could you just make a new thread ?

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 16 (1,327 Views)

Champion

This explains a lot. I have found that I'm able to upload food if saving the room as a lot in the manner described on this thread (through rather a fidgety method): https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16882490/#Comment_16882490

I would love to know if anyone found a better or easier method using the lot save or if there is a way to save the room with food that I haven't found. I was assuming I was missing something (which I probably am), but when I read this thread I'm wondering if the issue is not just me and not changed/solved? 

I also have been experimenting with the gallery and can download rooms there with food, but have found I cannot re-upload them without losing the food either. Anyone else find any different results?

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 11 of 16 (1,128 Views)

Hero

Hi @Voltron-Games 

this has been a known issue since forever .. it might even be by design.

I have merged the old thread into yours cause that didn't use the template.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 16 (1,065 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

There are countless of rooms on the Gallery with food that other people have shared though? I don’t think it’s by design... I, myself, have shared a room full of ice-cream in the past.

Message 14 of 16 (1,050 Views)

Hero
There's been reports since 2016 as you can see from the posts I moved into this.

Maybe there's more factors to it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 16 (1,045 Views)

Champion

@Voltron-Games It apparently used to work, but no longer does. Please refer to my comment above. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Food-doesn-t-upload-with-rooms-to-the-gallery/m-p/7301067...

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 16 of 16 (1,013 Views)