by crinrict

Original Post

[OPEN] Flying cacti and weird shadows in Oasis Springs neighborhood

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just look around in the Parched Prospect neighborhood (Oasis Springs)
What happens when the bug occurs? A buried Aloe plant, flying cacti and weird shadows
What do you expect to see? None of the above 😉
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hi!

I've noticed some graphic bugs in an Oasis Springs neighborhood. A bunch of flying cacti, a buried Aloe plant with a wrongly placed shadow above it, and another weird shadow which shouldn't be there, because nothing seems to cast it. The latter disappears if you scroll far enough away. I tried to mark the places where the issues can be found on a map, hope that helps. Nothing game breaking, though. 😉

Message 1 of 6 (368 Views)

Re: Flying cacti and weird shadows in Oasis Springs neighborhood

★★★★★ Apprentice

Wasn't able to post more than three pictures, so here's the rest of them.

Message 2 of 6 (366 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
Added

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (281 Views)

I can confirm that I see all the same glitches in my game - will add to our list.

________________________________________________________________________________
I love to troubleshoot and help resolve issues, but I do not work for EA and am doing this on a volunteer basis. Please be patient, as sometimes life happens, and it may take me a bit to get back to you.
Message 4 of 6 (275 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Flying cacti and weird shadows in Oasis Springs neighborhood

★★★★★ Novice

I would like to add that in addition to those, I have a floating grid in my game, located in the cheaper neighborhood of Oasis Springs.

nbLieQh.pngnbLieQh.png

Message 5 of 6 (143 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Flying cacti and weird shadows in Oasis Springs neighborhood

I see that in my game as well @Sigzy05.

________________________________________________________________________________
I love to troubleshoot and help resolve issues, but I do not work for EA and am doing this on a volunteer basis. Please be patient, as sometimes life happens, and it may take me a bit to get back to you.
Message 6 of 6 (75 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help