Re: [OPEN] 'Fix Objects' Club Activity causes teen Sims to hack school grades

by crinrict

Original Post

[OPEN] 'Fix Objects' Club Activity causes teen Sims to hack school grades

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I recently noticed that if I have 'fix objects' as an activity in my club, teen Sims will autonomously hack their grades.  I had this happen in two different game files recently, though I'm not sure if this is a recent thing as I've just taken to adding that activity to a few clubs.  

At first I thought it was caused by the lot trait 'fast internet', but I then noticed that when I purposely went to have my teen Sim hack his grade, it had a thumbs up as an approved club activity.  I don't have programming as a club activity so I thought that was strange so I took each club activity out one by one which is how I discovered it was the 'fix objects' activity.  Also they will hack their school grades even if they don't have the appropriate programming skill level, similar to how programming as a club activity works (unless that has been changed).

I have no mods/CC, my game is fully patched and my system is Windows 10.

I tried to look for this on the list of known bugs but didn't notice it. 

Thanks!

Jennifer

Message 1 of 2 (488 Views)

Re: [OPEN] 'Fix Objects' Club Activity causes teen Sims to hack school grades

Hero

Added 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (442 Views)