[FIXED] Fatigue Debuff doesn't go away for Low Fitness Sims

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Fatigue Debuff doesn't go away for Low Fitness Sims

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

My teen is also experiencing this after jogging. 

I tried giving her time, playing with emotion, winding down with classical music, muscle relaxing soak, and even a moodlet solver.

[Posts merged by CM]

Message 11 of 16 (1,100 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me to me too, I had my Sim take a bath and even took her to an Onsen bathhouse and nothing removed or decreased the Uncomfortable moods. At the end I decided to save and go back to my main Sims page, then went back to play with my Sim and the moods were gone. I hope this helps!

Message 12 of 16 (991 Views)

★ Novice

I’ve had this problem too. Go to Manage worlds and it clears the buff. 

Message 13 of 16 (927 Views)

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Unsure, just had it happen for the first time
What is your current game version number? 1.96.365.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all expansions except high school; all game packs except for weddings; all stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My sim used a workout machine then jogged, and the next day he had the usual moodlets for very uncomfortable after exercise. (sore muscles/fatigued)
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim will get the fatigued debuff but it has arrows indicating it's getting worse? Pointing up vs down.  Nothing helps except going to the manage world, then coming back.
What do you expect to see? The fatigued debuff being removed with the bath or rest and have a countdown.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Unsure

Message 14 of 16 (716 Views)

★ Guide

I've had this happen to a teen as well.  She has 9 fitness and her brother who is also a teen can jog to clear mind just fine, but as soon as she jogs to clear mind she'll get that weird fatigue buff with no timer that doesn't go away.  No other exercise will cause this to happen with her, just the jog to clear mind.

Message 15 of 16 (646 Views)

Hero

Excessive jogging can be bad for you but for your Sims it shouldn’t mean they are stuck with Pulled Muscle and Fatigued uncomfortable buffs forever. The buffs will now expire over time…maybe next time stick to just a walk for once

Fixed in Patch 1.98.127/1.76

please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (1,661 Views)