Re: [OPEN] Excessive use of Cell Phone while walking

by Zasz_Zerg

Original Post

Re: Excessive use of Cell Phone

★★ Apprentice

I was really hoping I wasnt the only one with this extremely annoying problem. Meaning, that hopefully they get right on fixing the issue since its effecting many. I can not stand it. My fave Sims couple was about to began a romantic 'whoohoo' session. They both went in to kiss...but...no...they both broke out their phones. I'm done.

Message 21 of 57 (2,026 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Mine while jogging, holding his umbrella, in the rain! 

Message 22 of 57 (2,079 Views)

Re: Sims use their phones all the time now

★★ Guide
@Sezzy49 Unfortunately console players can't do anything until there is a fix. I'm a hybrid player (console/PC). It's extremely annoying not having access to mods for console.
Message 23 of 57 (2,064 Views)

★ Apprentice

Any chance there's a mod that's free for everyone that doesn't require us to wait or pay in order to download it? This bug might be fixed by the time the mod is officially released... It's sad to know that some people just aren't that generous or considerate. Not being mean to the creator, but they should've at least uploaded it on another site instead of making us "peasants" wait nearly two weeks and deal with this atrocity until then 

Message 24 of 57 (2,069 Views)

Re: Always Using Cell Phone During Interactions

★★★★★ Novice
@rjssim I'm having this issue as well since the new patch update. The sim that is constantly on the phone also randomly gets up, ignores queued interactions, and starts talking to other sims in the restaurant. Not sure if the bugs are related, but the sim without the phone obsession doesn't have this issue.
Message 25 of 57 (1,934 Views)

★★★ Guide

LittleSam has a mod that prevents the action but the animation still plays. At least it doesnt disrupt conversations anymore. Its just a visual annoyance with the mod.

Message 26 of 57 (1,931 Views)

★ Guide

I agreee, this needs to be patched. Never have I ever seen ANY human use a phone half as much as my sim in half an hour of gameplay. can we maybe get this excessive use tied to a trait if it has to stay in game? Cause this is more anoying than invisible nannys stuck on my lot.

Message 27 of 57 (1,848 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Totally agree with @LuchsArcana , the majestic, caughing mermaid^^

Even my technophobes on an island living off the grid are addicted to this. I tried MCCC's autonomy scan and it cant find the action to block it. I have another mod to completely disable the phone of individual sims, my sims cant open it and I get a notification like when there is a fire, all red over the phone flying away, but the animation is still there.

It completely ruins the theme because not everyone plays a social media addict in the city. Im going to stalk my sims now, waiting for the bug to happen while they are sleeping. At least I get something hilarious out of this bug.

Message 28 of 57 (1,817 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Excessive use of Cell Phone

★★ Apprentice

this is driving me insane, it makes me not want to play the game. i would be more inclined to accept this if it were just my teens doing this, but it's everyone. 

Message 29 of 57 (1,787 Views)

Sims 4 how to disable cell phones

★ Apprentice

I use the sims 4 to make a tv show type thing. After this most recent update, sims will talk for like two seconds and then stare at their stupid phones. It's driving me nuts. I need them to focus on having a damn conversation without taking out their damn phones every two freaking seconds! So please, I've tried different mods but none work. HELP!!!!

Message 30 of 57 (1,756 Views)