[NEEDS SAVES] Excessive Water/Juice Drinking (Patch 1.58.63 Edition)

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: kids keep making glasses of water or juice

★★★ Novice

I've had this randomly and used mods to stop sims from constantly getting drinks. 

Message 71 of 112 (1,575 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Excessive Water/Juice Drinking (Patch 1.58.63 Edition)

★★ Apprentice
I'm having the same problem, my sims drink excesively, there are glasses everywere. I play old saves and started a new game and it keeps happening. I play with the base game, no expansions, no CC or mods.
Message 72 of 112 (1,520 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Excessive Water/Juice Drinking (Patch 1.58.63 Edition)

★★★★ Guide

@vickyelm wrote:
I'm having the same problem, my sims drink excesively, there are glasses everywere. I play old saves and started a new game and it keeps happening. I play with the base game, no expansions, no CC or mods.

It's the same for me too, base game with no expansions or anything though I am on the PS4 version. It almost makes me want to disable autonomy to get them to stop, but then again part of the fun for me is seeing how they handle things autonomously. I remember playing the PC version in the past, and eventually getting a mod to stop this because it got so annoying and was pointlessly dropping the bladder need. This isn't anything new, though if it was supposedly fixed at one point it's back to being a problem again.

Message 73 of 112 (1,505 Views)

Repair the sims 4 on xbox?

★★★★★ Newbie

The problem with my sims started right after the latest update, my sims started excessively going to grab drinks from the fridge even sims I invited over does the same thing and leave it everywhere. I tried literally everything I can think of to solve this problem, but nothing has happened. They won't even use the restroom or anything unless I force them. 

Message 74 of 112 (1,474 Views)

Re: Repair the sims 4 on xbox?

Hero (Retired)
@MelaninInSpace I have merged your post with the bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

No "repair" option exists for console. You must uninstall the game and all its packs from your console and then reinstall them to fix game files.
Message 75 of 112 (1,456 Views)

Re: Repair the sims 4 on xbox?

★★★★★ Newbie

Okay, thank you very much.

Message 76 of 112 (1,402 Views)

Excessively Thirsty Sims

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just playing the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims wont stop drinking liquids.
What do you expect to see? Whenever my sims are idle for a few seconds they go to the fridge and get a drink. This happens alllll the time. Multiple sims, they will do this repeatedly in a row as well.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sims wont stop drinking Liquids. - Juice/Water/Milk. 

There are constantly glasses everywhere and it is driving me nuts.

How can I get them to stop?

Message 77 of 112 (1,322 Views)

Always Drinking Juice From Bar

★★★ Novice

How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco lifestyle university island living get famous seasons cats & dogs city living get together get to work jungle adventure parenthood done out outdoor retreat Tiny living laundry day toddler stuff kids room stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea, it’s so annoying though I’ve had to remove all juice bars from my lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims drops everything to go drink juice.
What do you expect to see? No sims automatically drink juice from the bar. My sims does it A LOT.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Not sure what to put here 

Message 78 of 112 (1,250 Views)

Sims constantly getting water AGAIN!

★★★ Apprentice

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but the Star Wars one.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Allow sim to idle for a second after finishing que actions and they will immediately go get water.
What happens when the bug occurs? They autonomously get water all the time. I know that this has been a recurring problem but it's back again.
What do you expect to see? Not constantly getting water.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.

So tired of all the water (and all the subsequent bathroom trips).

Message 79 of 112 (1,228 Views)

Re: Sims constantly getting water AGAIN!

Community Manager (retired)

For anyone who's still experiencing this issue, could you possibly share a save file with me? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 80 of 112 (1,107 Views)