Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[OPEN] Excessive Water/Juice Drinking (Patch 1.58.63 Edition)

by crinrict

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: kids keep making glasses of water or juice

★★ Novice

I've had this randomly and used mods to stop sims from constantly getting drinks. 

Message 71 of 76 (257 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [OPEN] Excessive Water/Juice Drinking (Patch 1.58.63 Edition)

★★★ Novice
I'm having the same problem, my sims drink excesively, there are glasses everywere. I play old saves and started a new game and it keeps happening. I play with the base game, no expansions, no CC or mods.
Message 72 of 76 (201 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [OPEN] Excessive Water/Juice Drinking (Patch 1.58.63 Edition)

★ Apprentice

@vickyelm wrote:
I'm having the same problem, my sims drink excesively, there are glasses everywere. I play old saves and started a new game and it keeps happening. I play with the base game, no expansions, no CC or mods.

It's the same for me too, base game with no expansions or anything though I am on the PS4 version. It almost makes me want to disable autonomy to get them to stop, but then again part of the fun for me is seeing how they handle things autonomously. I remember playing the PC version in the past, and eventually getting a mod to stop this because it got so annoying and was pointlessly dropping the bladder need. This isn't anything new, though if it was supposedly fixed at one point it's back to being a problem again.

Message 73 of 76 (186 Views)
Highlighted

Repair the sims 4 on xbox?

★★★ Newbie

The problem with my sims started right after the latest update, my sims started excessively going to grab drinks from the fridge even sims I invited over does the same thing and leave it everywhere. I tried literally everything I can think of to solve this problem, but nothing has happened. They won't even use the restroom or anything unless I force them. 

Message 74 of 76 (155 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Repair the sims 4 on xbox?

@MelaninInSpace I have merged your post with the bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

No "repair" option exists for console. You must uninstall the game and all its packs from your console and then reinstall them to fix game files.

I don't work for EA. I'm a player helping other players.
Sims 4 Console FAQ | Sims 4 Console Patch Notes
If a post solved your issue, don't forget to mark it as a solution!

Message 75 of 76 (137 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Repair the sims 4 on xbox?

★★★ Newbie

Okay, thank you very much.

Message 76 of 76 (83 Views)