Re: Never Weary Trait Depleting after Update

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Never Weary Trait Depleting after Update

Hero
@onlyxainz I merged your post with the current report on that but make sure you test without mods to rule out a mod issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 35 (543 Views)

Never Weary, Energy lost on Bikes

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.99.264.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? purchase Never Weary in Reward Shop and ride a bicycle.
What happens when the bug occurs? Energy is drained.
What do you expect to see? Energy to remain full.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

haven't confirmed if this is all bikes or only College, Cottage Living (pre-order), or Growing Together.  i have all bt not fully tested.  Riding Around starts the Energy loss.  question, might test if Riding Horses also triggers this, as this is one activity i've yet to attempt.  only major activity I've found w Energy loss once buying the perk.  New Game - Basic Sims, nonOccult.

Message 32 of 35 (355 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Energy decay despite Never Weary Trait

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

SOLVED:  I too had this issue and tried several different things until I realized that I had gotten Never Weary as one of her first traits.  I had not had a problem until I bought Seldom Sleepy.  Once Seldom Sleepy was applied after Never Weary, my sim was no longer Never Weary but Seldom Sleepy.  I used the 

testingcheats true

traits.remove_trait SeldomSleepy

After this I had to reapply Never Weary

traits.equip_trait NeverWeary

My sims energy no longer decays.

Message 33 of 35 (277 Views)

Re: Never Weary, Energy lost on Bikes

★ Pro

found this section in waypoint_Vehicle_Bike_RideAround_KidsBikePractice_Victory:

<V t="statistic_change">
<U n="statistic_change">
<T n="amount">-0.31</T>
<T n="stat">16654<!--Commodity: motive_Energy--></T>
<L n="subject">
<E>Actor</E>
</L>
</U>
</V>

enough to fully drain energy in just under 11 hours

Message 34 of 35 (267 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Energy decay despite Never Weary Trait

★ Guide

@simfreaks wrote:

SOLVED:  I too had this issue and tried several different things until I realized that I had gotten Never Weary as one of her first traits.  I had not had a problem until I bought Seldom Sleepy.  Once Seldom Sleepy was applied after Never Weary, my sim was no longer Never Weary but Seldom Sleepy.  I used the 

testingcheats true

traits.remove_trait SeldomSleepy

After this I had to reapply Never Weary

traits.equip_trait NeverWeary

My sims energy no longer decays.

Never Weary is the first trait I buy, usually.  since it locks their Energy, i don't have reason to buy Seldom Sleepy.  also, there are some special/career events that will decrease Energy, bt that's written in the desription and expected.  this solution solves only part of the reasons, bt it's not a complete fix.

Message 35 of 35 (253 Views)