[NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Unable to Load Ingredients in Fizzing Station

by thecobchuckler

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Unable to Load Ingredients in Fizzing Station

★★ Novice

@SimGuruNick wrote:

Could someone experiencing this issue possibly share your save file with me, to help us investigate? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

has anyone sent a save to you/have you been able to look into this yet? I'm still having this problem even after the most recent patch, removing mods, etc. and hoping someone can help!

Message 41 of 50 (1,128 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Unable to Load Ingredients in Fizzing Station

★★★ Novice

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WyR_GmA6BOTWK4qmipDvYcJgbWi0g2yR/view?usp=sharing

My fizzing station lets me load fruit, but there's no option to start making fizzy drinks. I've tried repairing the game and that did nothing.

Message 42 of 50 (1,090 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Unable to Load Ingredients in Fizzing Station

★★ Novice

I have this same issue. But on one lot it works ,but on the other lot it doesn't work. I wondering if it's sim related for me. Cause my female sim I created when I started a new game can use it just fine on her lot and the community lot. But the new sim can not ? I tried debugging the object and the sim and it still doesn't work no option no popnupy. And no mods.

Message 43 of 50 (953 Views)

Re: Unable to Load Ingredients in Fizzing Station

★★ Novice
@crinrict have you found what the issue is?
Message 44 of 50 (933 Views)

Re: Unable to Load Ingredients in Fizzing Station

Hero
@emmanuql I haven't looked into this issue but EA is looking for saves so please send your to Nick as per this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-ECO-Unable-to-Load-Ingredients-in-Fizzing-Station/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 50 (916 Views)

Sims 4 eco lifestyle bug the fizzing station

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? i have no idea
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? eco lifestyle along with the 2 free packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i dont know if its just my game or what but try loading the juice maker. aka the fizzing station item.
What happens when the bug occurs? my sim just stands there and loads nothing.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my sim loading it with stuff like fruits or vegatables.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

i have no files to submit because it would be a video

Message 46 of 50 (875 Views)

Re: Sims 4 eco lifestyle bug the fizzing station

★★★★★ Novice

One time I was loading the fizzing station and the whole game crashed. 

Message 47 of 50 (844 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@thecobchuckler They still haven't fixed this problem and look at the time difference.

@Crinolina I I will try that and see if that works. If it doesn't then I don't know what the hell to do this issue has been going on for a very long time and they still haven't fixed it

Message 48 of 50 (638 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello everyone,

We are not able to reproduce this bug on our end, if any of you still encountering this issue please confirm here.

Thanks!

Message 49 of 50 (277 Views)

★ Guide
@TheSimsDirect I had this happening in my save today. I tried my two YA sims and neither were able to load. (I do have mods active but tried without too.) I cheated their fizzing skill level to 2 and they were able to load and begin fizzing. Originally I was able to do all upgrades (sim had handiness 10) even though I couldn't load ingredients suggesting the juice fizzer was accessible.

I tried deleting the juicer and getting a new one from B/B. I tried resetting my sims and the juicer. I tried moving the juicer because I originally placed with MOO. The only things that seemed to affect/fix was cheating the skill up.
Message 50 of 50 (237 Views)