[NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Unable to Load Ingredients in Fizzing Station

by thecobchuckler

Original Post

Re: Unable to Load Ingredients in Fizzing Station

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I have this issue as well and I've tried with apples and bananas and all I can do is load ingredients and retrieve them. And if I retrieve them, they just disappear

EDIT: I got it working! For me it was the retail fridge mods from emilypl27. If you have that, remove it. 

Message 31 of 50 (1,725 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue too. I repaired my game but it didn't do anything and I can't use the dizzers on a community lot either. The option to load ingredients is there but when I click it my sim just stands next to the machine and nothing happens. 

Message 32 of 50 (1,715 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My experience matches #28 and #31 but I don't have #31's retail fridge mods, and unlike #28 I'm on PC.

Oh, and I've only used apples.

Message 33 of 50 (1,591 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Unable to Load Ingredients in Fizzing Station

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I had the same problem, took out all the mods out and repaired. 

To fix my problem, I had to make sure I had 5 of the same ingredients in the sims inventory, in this case
apple (5) and Plantains (5).  It seems some ingredients do not work on level 1 fizzing, soybeans seems to be one of them.

Also Funds....very important.

If this does not work, I wish you well and may we find the fixing.

Message 34 of 50 (1,575 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem and have also tried repairing the game through origin. Still nothing happens or pops up after I click to load ingredients. 

Message 35 of 50 (1,434 Views)

★★ Novice

Do we have a fix for this yet? My sims still can't use the fizzing machine after repairing the game and the updates...

Message 36 of 50 (1,371 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Unable to Load Ingredients in Fizzing Station

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem.. I was able to make things in it at first then all of sudden now it doesn't want to recognize anything in my inventory but bug flour when I want to load ingredients. I have mods but I had them when I was fizzing. Repaired my game twice due to another bug dealing with the vertical planter...

Message 37 of 50 (1,322 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm also having the same issue. I'm on a PC, I've repaired my game, taken mods out, put a fizz machine on a community lot in Evergreen Harbor (My Sims live in Sulani.) to test it - it wouldn't work either. My Sims walks up to the machine and the action goes away, no popup for me to select any ingredients. I have a lot of different ones in my inventory. I even cheated my skill to level 2 to see if that helped and it didn't.

Message 38 of 50 (1,304 Views)

★★ Novice
@billzy101 same issue and it's bad because i so want my Sim to make use of it
Message 39 of 50 (1,117 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Unable to Load Ingredients in Fizzing Station

Community Manager (retired)

Could someone experiencing this issue possibly share your save file with me, to help us investigate? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 40 of 50 (990 Views)