Re: Unable to Load Ingredients in Fizzing Station

by evilekitty

Original Post

Hero
@Crinolina But you got the pop-up to load them ? Like the window to choose ingredients ?

As I understand it that doesn't pop up

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 50 (2,642 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

When I first tried the machine, I tried to load 5 (max available) but my sim would walk over and stand there for a moment, do nothing at all, then the interaction would disappear. I never had the opportunity to load anything. I tried this a few times and nothing came of it. When I tried to load the fruit/veg individually, the machine recognized the request. I was able to load the harvestable and then activate the fizzing. After that initial success, I again tried to load 5 and it finally worked.

Message 12 of 50 (2,639 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The npcs who try to use the machine at the community lot also don't seem to have any interactions. They walk up to it and nothing happens.

Message 13 of 50 (2,637 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I don’t even get to the dialog
Message 14 of 50 (2,634 Views)

Hero
@bellemd Have you tried a game repair ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 50 (2,599 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have repaired my game and this has not fixed the problem. 

Message 16 of 50 (2,547 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Okay now I feel like an idiot ha. Soooooooo we can’t load soy beans in the fizzier until we reach level 2 of the skill. Try starting with apples and bananas. Smh 

Message 17 of 50 (2,530 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having the same issue. Load Ingredients appears but when selecting the action, nothing happens, and the action disappears.

Message 18 of 50 (2,512 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@evilekitty Wowwww same!! Thanks for the tip!!
Message 19 of 50 (2,504 Views)

★★ Apprentice
On mine I 'had' access. I removed 6 bottles of Fizzy Lemon Juice, then loaded 5x Cherries ... now I have no interaction. The red light is on, the screen blank and the cursor does not change to the cog upon roll-over ... hovering over it says 'Collection: Not Ready' and has been the same for several sim days. No interaction whatsoever.
I have 'repaired' and I do not use (and have never/will never use(d)) Mods
Message 20 of 50 (2,503 Views)