[OPEN] [ECO] The Number of Signatures does not Add Up

by hairongaid20

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] The Number of Signatures does not Add Up

★★★★ Apprentice

Having this issue on console as well. I had repealed a number of things successfully but When I tried to repeal modern development in Grimm's Quarry, it will not repeal. I really like this expansion, but am considering uninstalling because it is broken. Very sad. I KNOW how long it takes for anyone to fix console bugs.

Message 11 of 19 (895 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'v the same problem right now ! people are giving  repeal signatures but its still 0/5 and nothing appear in notification wall about it .

Message 12 of 19 (848 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jainx96 what to do ???
Message 13 of 19 (847 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having issues with repeal thing also, I go to the all my neibgoors houses and people and i talk to them make them friends which i think is silly, to have to do, and then I never even get option in freinds area to get them to sign repeal,  I have tryed 3 games and couple diff repeals I have no idea how to even get option to ask them for repeal

its like no matter how freindly i am or they are towards me i never even get chance to ask them to sign stupid thing.

Message 14 of 19 (787 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm also having this issue with this same repeal (modern development) in this same region (Grimm's Quarry) on console. Funny thing is that I'm only having this issue with this repeal/region and not anywhere else for any other petition. It's like the game is dead set on keeping Grimm's Quarry modern even though it's supposed to be the "green" region.

Message 15 of 19 (732 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@midn8t wrote:

I am having issues with repeal thing also, I go to the all my neibgoors houses and people and i talk to them make them friends which i think is silly, to have to do, and then I never even get option in freinds area to get them to sign repeal,  I have tryed 3 games and couple diff repeals I have no idea how to even get option to ask them for repeal

its like no matter how freindly i am or they are towards me i never even get chance to ask them to sign stupid thing.

You don't actually have to be friends to ask them to sign the repeal. It should show up in the friendly dialogue category regardless. Though it probably helps. I have noticed that the action likes to skip and you have to keep reasking for repeal to get the sim to do it. Hopefully that's what you meant cause if the "ask for repeal" dialogue option's not showing up at all than the solution is beyond me.

Message 16 of 19 (723 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@SimGuruNick wrote:

Can anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file with me, to help us investigate? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

@SimGuruNick Have you found a solution for this problem yet? I have recently installed eco lifestyle on my mac and I have this issue with the signatures for repealing NAPs not registering though they have signed the board. Do you still need save files

Message 17 of 19 (635 Views)

★ Apprentice

@SimGuruNick wrote:

Can anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file with me, to help us investigate? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

@SimGuruNick My Sim has been able to repeal NAPs. However, she can't repeal the "Modern Development in Grims Quarry" NAP successfully because the counter does not appear to update when she receives a signature to repeal this particular NAP. She lives in Stonestreet Apartments #3. I've sent you a Direct Message with a link to my save. Hoping it helps.

Message 18 of 19 (579 Views)

★ Novice

Is there an update for this? I'm having the same issue on Mac for the same repeal in the same place (Modern Development in Grimms Quarry). Really want to keep trying different initiatives.

Message 19 of 19 (417 Views)