by Setdancing

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [ECO] Sound for broken fabrication machine doesn't stop

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Nederlands
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Having Eco Lifestyle installed and break the fabrication machine.
What happens when the bug occurs? The fabrication machine broke down and started making a noise that would not go away. I deleted the machine, deleted the room it was in, did not help. Closing the game entirely did not help. I saw the bug earlier in the youtube video of James Turner (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klIooGC-JmI). I'm guessing he already reported the bug, I couldn't find it, otherwise I would have just pressed "Me too" and make life easier.
What do you expect to see? After the machine breaks and you repair it, there should be no more "broken" sound.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installing Eco Lifestyle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klIooGC-JmI

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 84 (6,526 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Sound for broken fabrication machine doesn't stop

★★★ Novice

It‘s also constantly using up all of the produced energy which completely destroys the whole aspect of living off the grid. I‘m so frustrated right now.. I love this expansion pack and this bug is soo annoying. 

Message 2 of 84 (6,396 Views)

Hero
@Merle1607 The constant sound does ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 84 (6,391 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, the sound is constantly playing even though I repaired the machine and after that deleted it because it was so annoying. I think it is using up power while it’s doing the sound.. Sorry, I have a hard time talking in english because it’s not my native language :/

Message 4 of 84 (6,347 Views)

Hero
@Merle1607 Don't worry. Just needed to be sure that's what you meant . .. not my native language either

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 84 (6,333 Views)

Annoying buzzing noise is back 2020

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, some game packs most stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not exactly sure, It sounds like the potty buzzing noise problem and it's very annoying it increases in volume the closer you get to the noise. I'm living in the apartment on the right in the new eco lifestyle home in the neutral zone, The things that happen when it occurs is I have someone over and I use a fabricator, I don't know what causes the noise.
What happens when the bug occurs? Really annoying buzzing sound that doesn't go away until I save and exit.
What do you expect to see? Its a noise you cant see anything its just irritating and I think it has something to do with the Eco life expansion pack.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Removed my mods folder.

I cant attach anything as its a noise and I'm not sure how to do so. 

Message 6 of 84 (6,350 Views)

Re: Annoying buzzing noise is back 2020

★★★ Novice

For the question about the patch or change in game the only change was that I had downloaded the sims 4 eco and that's when the problem started.

Message 7 of 84 (6,344 Views)

Hero
@Setdancing Did it break at some point like this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-ECO-Sound-for-broken-fabrication-machine-doesn-t/t... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 84 (6,336 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Setdancing Me too!! Driving me insane.. my head hurts from it. I don’t have CC or Mods and I have moved lots. It happens whenever the fabricator is on the lot and used for the first time, it sounds like it’s broken but it isn’t and even when I delete it the buzzing stays 😭
Message 9 of 84 (6,326 Views)

★ Guide

It's the fabricator most likely. It's bugging out and not shutting off. Someone has made a bug report about it.

Message 10 of 84 (6,323 Views)