Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Some harvestables found in trash disappear from inventory

by TantienHime

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
@Kfaye11 That might work for one thing, but I've had multiples, my sim will be diving for deals, and that's when it will disappear. Or, they'll be eating a meal from the dumpster and it will disappear. I watched and saw it happening. So maybe if there is a bug that they're eating it, but not showing it... But I've had Sims who weren't hungry have harvestables disappear. I've had them disappear even when I dragged them out of my inventory to my lot, trying to keep them. Then when I go back, they're gone. Nice thought though. Wish that were the answer, it probably would have been an easier solution for the team.
Message 31 of 35 (556 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Just had this happen me to a very poor sim who then had a money fruit drop into his inventory while I was reading this post. I went back to the dumpster to look for other stuff and it disappeared. I'd already lost a mulberry, a cherry and a grow fruit. I took it out of my inventory to make sure it wasn't a dream and then put it back into my inventory, maybe in hopes it would solidify it. I wonder... is it possible that these things are falling out of the sims inventory into the dumpster like they are losing the items when they go diving? 

Message 32 of 35 (443 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@TantienHime No, because I've had things disappear as I stood there. I've also found items and then dragged them out of my inventory to my life t so they don't disappear, and they still did.
Message 33 of 35 (428 Views)

★★★ Guide

I am also having these problems. My sim won the money tree seed at the dump in Evergreen Harbor. I was very happy! But when she returned to her home in Glimmerbrook, the seed from the inventory was gone. I was sad, and the worst thing happened 2x. 

Message 34 of 35 (402 Views)

★★ Novice

A similar thing is happening to me.  Except, when I knit anything, it doesn't appear in my inventory.  So it's kind of useless as I am unable to sell the items, so then, what's the point?

Message 35 of 35 (326 Views)