Re: Items Disappearing from Inventory - Eco Lifestyle

by TheZooQueen1973

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Some harvestables found in trash disappear from inventor

★ Novice
@chaosgroupie Same for me, just the ingredients. It's my first rags to riches attempt and this glitch is making it very unpleasant.
Message 21 of 35 (887 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have not 100% positive, but I think it might have something to do with TMex Freebuild always mod, or any other mod that turns on and keeps on freebuild. Items made on a lot that is unlocked from freebuild end up staying at that lot.That is why it vanishes when you leave it. (This is just a possibility. I have not had a chance to test this)

Message 22 of 35 (865 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@TheZooQueen1973 Except I don't have that mod. So unless they added it to the game, that's not it. I have no mods or CC. And I've had it where I'm "at" my home lot, dig through the dumpsters, then I'll watch it go into my inventory and disappear seconds later.
Message 23 of 35 (850 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well that rules that out then. Thanks

Message 24 of 35 (846 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Some harvestables found in trash disappear from inventor

★★★ Novice

For me it is avocados and dragon fruit. Once I got a glow orb and the next time it disappeared. NO mods. New save game after pack and patch. I assumed my sim ate them in the 3 seconds I may have been no focused on her diving until I got excited about the avocado and I know she didn't eat it. 

Kadrian

Message 25 of 35 (828 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same for me with the avocado and dragon fruit. One sim found dragon fruit and avocado on two different occasions and when I went to plant them, they were gone. And now I just had a different sim find dragon fruit in a dumpster in a different neighborhood and it never appeared in their inventory.

Message 26 of 35 (728 Views)

Re: Harvestables Disappearing from Personal Inventory

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I've been having this issue too while playing the EcoPop challenge. I noticed tonight the dumpster-found harvestables that disappear have a value of 0 simoleans, but ones worth their normal amount stay.
Message 27 of 35 (701 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Some harvestables found in trash disappear from inventory

★ Guide

I've had this problem as well. Found a quill fruit then continued diving. Went to plant it and it was gone.

Message 28 of 35 (667 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, this is happening for me as well. But in addition to the harvestables disappearing, I also have an issue about where the harvestables came from. My Sim found most of the harvestables while "Diving for Meals". Which was annoying because I wanted to keep those things for planting later. A while later, when my Sim no longer needed to Dive For meals. I had him Dive for Ingredients instead. And guess what happened? He started finding MEALS. Are you guys sure you didn't mix up "Dive for Meals" and "Dive for Ingredients"? What is the actual difference between them supposed to be?

Message 29 of 35 (632 Views)

★★★ Novice

I believe your sims may be eating the harvestables. Mine did that. 

Message 30 of 35 (588 Views)