Re: [OPEN] Autonomously fighting loved ones

by Kuroinkuro

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Sims keep getting into brawls with EVERYONE

★★ Novice

I disabled the expansion using commands in origin and it was fixed. If you are interested, I'm leaving the post here:

https: //pekesims.com/tutoriales/ls4/tecnicos-ls4/pekesims-responde-como-desactivar-packs-de-los-sims-4/.

This will allow you to disable it (without uninstalling it) until the bug has been fixed!

Sorry for my not very good english Confused

Message 11 of 40 (2,915 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I also have this problem and if it is not a fight they perform mean interactions even if they are good sims and they perform also always mischief interactions and mean ones, also i disabled the autonomy and it's like i havent done that, its getting anoing to play 

Message 12 of 40 (2,893 Views)

Hero
@Kuroinkuro Seems like more of the roughhousing NAP you're experiencing so I moved your post over to the thread on that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 40 (2,870 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I Don't have the roughhousing N.A.P active. I Have the juiced, eco friendly appliences,the repair and upcycling ones

Message 14 of 40 (2,865 Views)

Hero
@Kuroinkuro There's a problem that all NAPs from all your hoods are applied to the Sims.

You can read more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ECO-NAPs-from-all-neighbourhoods-are-applied-to-visiting/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 40 (2,859 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Ohhh... well thanks :3 i hope that get's fixed soon thank you
Message 16 of 40 (2,850 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Sims keep getting into brawls with EVERYONE

★★★ Guide

@LaurenVillone wrote:

@chahta13 @Tahemet At this point it really seems like the "Roughhousing" N.A.P. that's causing the issue:/

If your Sims are still doing it after you repeal the policy in all neighborhoods, your best bet seems to be starting a fresh save and disabling NPC voting right away. It's not an ideal fix, but it's what we've got until the gurus can fix N.A.P.s.

I repealed Roughhousing in my primary neighborhood and replaced it with something else. They stopped fighting for a few days, then started fighting all the time again. 

We shouldn’t have to abandon our saves or download mods to keep the game from breaking. Not should we have to disable a primary aspect of the pack we just paid for. 

NAPs were a good idea executed badly. Why they thought players would enjoy nonstop fighting, stealing, and watching extended family members flirting with each other all over every world is a mystery. Regardless, it’s clearly broken, and it shouldn’t be our job to fix or accommodate for it. 

it’s a shame, because if it wasn’t so broken, it would otherwise be a great pack imo. 

Message 17 of 40 (2,789 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Sims keep getting into brawls with EVERYONE

★★ Novice

My Sims live in one town and then the restaurant is in another, how would I change the N.A.P.S. for the town that my restaurant is in?

Message 18 of 40 (2,749 Views)

★ Novice
@rencattra Right? She will STOP EATING to play either a violin or Guitar! And we don't even benefit from a skill building!
Message 19 of 40 (2,643 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's happening to me too. Last night when i was playing Nancy Landgraab beat up 4 people at the spice festival.

Message 20 of 40 (2,621 Views)