Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Sim Places Tablet on Floor

by Manosuit

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

This is pretty old (already been happening in 2019) and definitely unrelated to the ECO pack, which I don't own. My sims are always putting the Slablet on the floor, even though there's always room on nearby furniture, or in their inventory. I'd understand if this would happen with Sims who have the Slob trait, but in general? Definitely not. I constantly have to put it back in sims' inventories or on furniture, which is becoming tedious.

Message 11 of 20 (1,321 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I do not own Eco, and ftm this is still here after 1.68.

I'm really tired of searching for slablets through all the house. Because you never know where the sim have left it, as I do not watch every second of their actions...

Message 12 of 20 (1,203 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, there is a mod that fixes this bug

Mod The Sims - Keep Tablets In Inventory

Message 13 of 20 (1,145 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's not only tablets, though I have a toddler tablet in the sand of my wellness center, which I can't move anymore (sigh). What really bothers me is their violins and guitars. I play a lot of musicians who have their instrument with them and around 50% of the time they place it wherever they are when they stop playing. One of my self made guitars ended up on public ground next to some beach. A very valuable violin also on public ground. And if one of my sims needs his guitar I find his inventory empty.

Message 14 of 20 (1,134 Views)

Re: sims obsessively putting tablets/sketchpads on the floor

★★★★ Apprentice

I have this problem too, but I never owned Eco pack.

Message 15 of 20 (1,111 Views)

Re: sims obsessively putting tablets/sketchpads on the floor

★★★★★ Guide

Just stopping by to mention how annoying this bug is as you have to run around after the idiot SIM to stop them losing their stuff in random places.

Just code it so they put the tablet they were using into their inventory.

Message 16 of 20 (833 Views)

★ Guide

This is still an issue.

Message 17 of 20 (515 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@canelacaliente It drives me insane how they just don't put it back in their inventories if that's where it came from or if it was on a surface just putting it back on a desk or a table. Putting it on the floor makes no sense lol.
Message 18 of 20 (481 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is so irritating.  Every time i use the sketch pad they put it on the floor, no matter where they are in game or what they are standing or sitting next to. Why not back in their inventory or on a unit/table.  Is it so hard to fix this.  OMG.  Raised eyebrow

Message 19 of 20 (433 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

While we are at it they always set down the university homework too. I feel its a similar problem with the same "fix".

Message 20 of 20 (394 Views)