Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ECO] Random Romance Interactions w/wo active NAP

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to a community lot with your household, and wait for Sims around the lot to start interacting with each other.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims will autonomously do romantic socials with another random Sim regardless of relationship status. Townies will also come up to my sim and use blow a kiss or caress cheek for example, and my sim will accept it but no romantic points are awarded. Sims basically all making out with each other in public.
What do you expect to see? Sims being respectful and not using romantic socials on everyone on the lot.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This only started happening after installing the June 3 patch, the hot-fix, and then Eco Lifestyle.

I will add that I only went to other lots in Evergreen Harbour before I stopped playing for the night. I repaired my game and am about to try some more gameplay after repairing everything. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 28 (5,348 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Random Romance Interactions w/wo active NAP

Hero

I will mark this as fixed as I believe all NAP problems are solved now and only occur when the NAP is actually active.

Please create a new thread if you still have issues with this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 28 of 28 (4,809 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims autonomously using romantic socials on everyone

★★ Guide

Perhaps the "Free Love" neighborhood action plan is active?

Message 2 of 28 (5,294 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Meegatron16I have had this happen too, and I disabled the 'allow NPCs to vote' (in the game settings), just so that there was no disrespectful stuff in my game. I am also seeing (once very happy/ faithful/ loving) couples now cheating, and a lot of sad sims. Really not impressed with this.

Message 3 of 28 (5,209 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
@Meegatron16 I had the same issue today and I don't even have Eco Lifestyle yet. A friend of my female Sim came to my lot, I looked away for a second and caught her flirting with the husband. They weren't even in a flirty mood.
Message 4 of 28 (5,186 Views)

Hero
@ashleena123 Do you have room mates ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 28 (5,179 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict It was a family of 4 Sims, the parents and their kids. The mother got a call from her female friend asking if she could hang out, I said yes then she just let herself in without being invited in, I looked away for a second just to catch her flirting with the husband.
Message 6 of 28 (5,162 Views)

Hero
@ashleena123 Does it happen often in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 28 (5,136 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict It was the first time ever it happened without Sims being flirty. One was confident and the other was energized. I suspect it might be a bug that came with the new update.
Message 8 of 28 (5,127 Views)

Hero
@ashleena123 Would be good to know if you're the only one without Eco and what it's related to.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 28 (5,115 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict I kinda hope I'm not the only one, haha!
I don't use any mods or cc by the way.
Message 10 of 28 (5,100 Views)