[FIXED] [ECO] Objects disappear from lots/ NPC Stealing (with and without N.A.P)

by verfens

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Household Objects Disappearing

Hero
@jessieswaine Unfortunately, there seem to be several factors at play that are hard to separate currently.

I think the best solution currently is to disable eco and see if it still happens:

https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2017/03/disable-single-packs/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 261 of 493 (1,189 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi,

Just done a check on my Crypt Club again and this time the Stairs vanished. Ea this is ridiculous. Please get this fixed or give us someway of mitigating the effects of this very serious bug. Remember the U.K. software Laws !!!!

Kind regards James.

Message 262 of 493 (1,173 Views)

Extreme Thievery

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except fitness stuff, bowling night, romantic garden, movie hangout, and luxury party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It just happens. Go to a place with lots of sims or invite sims to your house
What happens when the bug occurs? Everyone is a theif. EVERYONE. Even without the kleptomaniac trait. My sim went to a bar and other sims stole all the tables and all but one bar stool as well as the bathroom sink. My sim invited another sim over and that sim stole the couch the sink and the counter.
What do you expect to see? Not everyone stealing. Way less thieving than this. Or a way for you to catch people stealing and get your stuff back
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This started after I got Eco Lifestyle.

So I guess there’s more stealing since EcoLifestyle? It’s become extremely excessive though. In a matter of one visit to a bar almost every item in the bar got stolen. Is there a way to stop this? Or catch the thieves? My sim never seems to see it even though other sims I’ve had have gotten caught stealing. 

Message 263 of 493 (1,131 Views)

Re: Extreme Thievery

★★ Guide

Why can't EA produce a pack that does not make the game unplayable. They are supposed to be Software Designers. This is very bad for such a large company. Do they only care about parting us with our money? There are loads bugs still not fixed from ages back. They are not even coming on the Forum to explain or asking for faulty games to be sent to them like they used to. They are treating their customers very badly IMHO.

Kind regards James

Message 264 of 493 (1,054 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Playing on PS4

Not sure if this is related to the N.A.P. (sharing is caring) since this is on a retail lot and not my sim's residence but each time I open my retail store in Magnolia Promenade, customers swipe the items I'm selling. They (the NPC customers) don't even have the klepto trait. I start with 15 items and NPC's take 7 of them. This makes the retail gameplay unplayable. 

Just to add, "sharing is caring" is not an active N.A.P. in my Sims home neighborhood in Evergreen Harbor.

Message 265 of 493 (998 Views)

★★ Novice

I too cannot even play the game...all sims are stealing everywhere....even the Easter bunny took my coffee table...wth!

Message 266 of 493 (966 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Disable it? For what have i paid the money? For an Addon, we as customer have to test and find the bugs? If You are unable to test Your software, give the customers the money for the QA staff we badly miss in the EA development department.

This was the last addon.. I go back to Sims 3, cause they never produce new bugs.

But this mod helps...

https://modthesims.info/d/643289/sharing-is-caring-kleptomania-fix.html 

Now I can reinstall the game.. i was frustrated and removed it, thanks to the mod maker and shame on EA for bad testing.

Message 267 of 493 (930 Views)

bug issues

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Items are being swiped in game on community lots and everywhere and starting to get monotonous
What happens when the bug occurs? items in game are missing
What do you expect to see? hopefully a fix
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Happened after installing Eco Lifestyle

I have missing items impossible to show that

Message 268 of 493 (835 Views)

Re: bug issues

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

EA can you tell us what you are going to do about this major problem and when a fix is due to be released?

I am assuming thet you do care what your customers think. I have paid for something I cannot use and I am not happy about this. Please test things properly in future or people will stop buying your new packs or games.

Kind regards James.

Message 269 of 493 (777 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Objects disappear from lots (with and without N.A.P)

★★★★ Novice

All of this is happening to me to! So annoying!

Message 270 of 493 (735 Views)