[FIXED] [ECO] Objects disappear from lots/ NPC Stealing (with and without N.A.P)

by verfens

Original Post

Sharing until Disfunctionality

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 163.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Visit the bar in the new neighboorhood of eco living for two sim-hours, while 'sharing' is an active neighborhood-project.
What happens when the bug occurs? Oh, nothing more to sit down? No Table, no TV? How long there will be a bar?
What do you expect to see? A still functionating community lot like a bar and not a picture like the following
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

It is a generell problem how the game ist contsructed. 

Screenshot (5902).png

Message 91 of 493 (2,124 Views)

NPC stealing

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs including Eco Lifestyle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? invite some npc and wait and you will se npc stealing random stuff from your home
What happens when the bug occurs? i lose my stuff
What do you expect to see? fix it XD
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

stealing npc

Message 92 of 493 (2,089 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Objects disappear from lots/ NPC Stealing (with and without N.A

★★★ Pro

NPCs will also try to steal objects in the community areas.  When this is done, it adds a "stolen from" tag to the community object.  The object still remains in the community space.

06-11-20_7-04-37 AM.png

Message 93 of 493 (2,059 Views)

Re: NPCs Continuously Steal Community Sinks with No N.A.P. Permitting Theft

★ Apprentice

This happened to me where the sinks were taken from the university housing lot.  

Message 94 of 493 (2,046 Views)

Re: NPCs Continuously Steal Community Sinks with No N.A.P. Permitting Theft

★ Apprentice

Everything missing from this lot has been taken and I can not replace until my sim finishes her course

Message 95 of 493 (2,039 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Objects disappear from lots/ NPC Stealing (with and without N.A

★ Apprentice

All the sinks and tables are missing and so are most of the seats. It’s almost unplayable.  They should you do remove the vote action as it’s not needed since things are cheap enough to buy and there are so many ways to make money now. It’s spoiling the game at the moment.  This is the photo of my university doems

Message 96 of 493 (2,024 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@fozzieflipper You can use a cheat to enable free build on a lot that lets you edit a lot even when your sim is in university. That's how I have been fixing mine while I'm playing. Annoying but at least it's a bit of a workaround?
Message 97 of 493 (2,006 Views)

★★ Apprentice

So I've been watching the Sims at the library. The first Sim who stole a bookshelf had a hidden trait (used MCCC to see her traits) for the sharing is caring. However the next Sim stole a sink and I looked into his traits. He did not have that hidden trait, nor does he have any klepto traits.

Message 98 of 493 (2,005 Views)

★ Apprentice
@inspiritedmama Brilliant thanks I’ll have a look
Message 99 of 493 (1,982 Views)

★ Apprentice

on the lots it’s easy to lock the doors, but I did find when I played another family I returned to find half my kitchen missing.  Another lot seemed ok though so who knows what the actual issue is

Message 100 of 493 (1,980 Views)