Original Post

Re: After latest update, game is glitching badly

★ Guide

@Psychotps no, I don't use CC. 

@crinrict I will try a no moo house and get back to you Standard smile

Message 461 of 493 (1,065 Views)

Re: NPCs Continuously Steal Community Sinks with No N.A.P. Permitting Theft

★★ Novice

This is honestly getting so ridiculous. Sims that are completely uninvited wander through my house taking anything they can get their grubby sim hands on. Counters, sinks, chess tables, lounge chairs, my dining table. This is getting crazy expensive, and it's just stupid. Like my sim was making dinner and a random sim wandered into the kitchen and stole the counter out from under him. What the heck.

Dez

Message 462 of 493 (938 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dezikim This happens to me too now! Has there been a fix/update etc. found for this & the fighting yet?????
Message 463 of 493 (902 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've had this issue too, everything in my shop was getting stolen and it was really frustrating. I cheat-repealed the NAPs and then turned off NPC voting and NAPs/eco footprint. It's working fine now. I still get a notification every week that an NAP was voted in, but it doesn't actually happen. There are certain saves I haven't played in a long time now because I use eco footprint in those, I will only play those again once the issue is fixed. 

Message 464 of 493 (860 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@niiicole1 I ended up cheating to turn it off as well, and also found mod that makes sims stop stealing. Between the two, things are more or less normal again. This NAP is just ridiculous tho.
Message 465 of 493 (803 Views)

★ Guide
@deztech The kick in the face here is you had to download a mod to fix the major problem everyone is having. Someone else fixed the game for free but you paid EA for a properly working game with no fix in sight. Lucky for you, you can use a mod. All the console customers are left hung out to dry.
Message 466 of 493 (794 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@CrypticKam "All the console customers are left hung out to dry."

You got that right. I keep seeing "download this mod" but I'm on PS4.

With the silence on this issue and other game stopping bugs, it's hard to be excited about The Sims 4 at this point.
Message 467 of 493 (745 Views)

Re: Please Help, NCP keep stealing

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@icecream22black I feel this completely feel this. It gets really annoying and you have to cheat the money to get them again!

@CrypticKam I have tried the mod and it didn't help.

@crinrict why should I have to go to all that hassle when I paid a lot of money for the game that has a bug. I want EA to listen and try to come up with an idea to fixing it. Because by the time I have gone into the other households ect.. and turned it off, I don't want to play the game because I went to all the effort ya know. it kinda ruins the experience

@crinrict I have used only the sims I made

@Psychotps No the contents I used that came with the dine out pack. And other cc I have used on other sims work fine. Its not that I think

[Admin - merged consecutive posts together]

Message 468 of 493 (745 Views)

Re: After latest update, game is glitching badly

★★★★ Expert
@icecream22black Well, in your case, with ECO, it's very likely Sharing is Caring is enabled in your sim's neighborhood or some other. If NAPs are enabled anywhere, sims can become corrupt also. Even IF NAPs are disabled, the sims will STILL keep "following" the NAP protocols.

The whole system is completely flawed, and useless and should be disabled.

If you have all NAPs disabled everywhere, there isn't much you can do to fix the corrupt sims, other than disabling the entire ECO pack.
Message 469 of 493 (670 Views)

Re: The sims 4 Eco Lifestyle all objects disappearing with/without sharing is ca

★★★ Newbie

Are you on pc 

Message 470 of 493 (592 Views)