Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Objects disappear from lots/ NPC Stealing (with and without N.A

by Simmie99

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] Objects disappear from lots/ NPC Stealing (with and without N.A

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I duplicate the issue. Without “sharing is caring” N.A.P., random objects have been disappearing on lots. A few seconds ago a table is taken away by a NPC in front of my eyes :/ before, a sink was gone. Now i am at Shimuzu restaurant and 3 tables, 4 chairs, a sofa is gone. Really frustrating. My active Sims do not do it but seems NPCs felt into a habit. it is ruining my lots.

Message 51 of 493 (2,385 Views)

★ Guide

“sharing is caring” N.A.P. is not active in my game at the moment, but things disappear in build mode and not (yet) while playing. So it can't have anything to do with stealing by Sims.

I build something, save my game and go back to building that same lot because I forgot something. 2 objects were missing and I couldn't replace them because the game says that there is already something on that spot. I don't use mods or cc and it's a vanilla save. Realy annoying!

Message 52 of 493 (2,358 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same exact problem except now people are stealing couches, sinks, a whole bench, they keep leaving meat in my garden like wtf . They steal the stuff right in front of me too took me a while to figure out what was exactly happening but yeah its really annoying.

Message 53 of 493 (2,334 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Have you found a fix?? The worst part is that my sims presentation board was "stolen" while she was doing homework, and that's not a replaceable item. I just doesn't feel like you can have fun playing the game if you are constantly missing things. It feels more like a glitch than a part of the game and kind of makes me want to delete the Eco pack, ya know?

Message 54 of 493 (2,324 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

No Sharing is Caring active NAP in my living area. One of my Sims family lives in Sulani. They got visitors, one of them stole one chair. They used to have a boat, it's gone - can't even tell when.

Trespassing is not working, it's resetting between travels/saves.

While having ''Self-sufficiency'' active, people were entering my house, grill herbalism potion - actually half of it - then leaving. Got about 3 or 4 potions unfinished, I repealed the NAP and get rid of the potions, at least. 

Message 55 of 493 (2,322 Views)

★ Novice

This is happening to me too!

But my Sims are stealing from their own house? So they will randomly walk around the house and “steal” the couch, or TV, or toilet. It doesn’t not show up in their inventory or the household inventory. 
My Neighbourhood Action Plans do not include SAP. They’re completely different. 
it’s SO frustrating! I am spending so much extra money on furniture because it keeps disappearing.

Message 56 of 493 (2,282 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SkylarkCream That explains why my sim family's guests were making so many herbalism potions. I was totally confused by what causing them to do that. None of these guests have skills in herbalism or the ingredients either. They'd start out by grilling the potion on the bbq, then take the pot over to the stove in the kitchen, then carry it back to the bbq where it would turn into a potion. No one has stolen anything that I've noticed, but I guess I better turn all the NAPs off until they're fixed.
Message 57 of 493 (2,241 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Happening to me too. I don't have Sharing is Caring, and in my university lots, things are going missing! The sink and counters, and some table and chairs from the library. The TV from the pub, etc. I'm playing in the university neighborhood right now and stuff is constantly going missing from neighborhood lots.

Message 58 of 493 (2,211 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Objects disappear from lots (with and without N.A.P)

★★ Novice

they keep mothereffing stealing my kitchen sink and my cc google home! i locked all ma doors ain’t no one can come in this bish

Message 59 of 493 (2,198 Views)

★★ Novice

Kind of a game breaking bug. Shocking to me that EA have been able to charge almost $60 CAD for an expansion pack that is, while rewarding, littered with extremely disruptive bugs. 

Message 60 of 493 (2,161 Views)