Re: [OPEN] [ECO] NAPs from all neighbourhoods are applied to visiting NPCs

by RouenSims

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] NAPs from all neighbourhoods are applied to visiting NPC

★ Guide
@iamqueenkk which is odd because even though dialogue pops up saying a nap was passed not one has ever actually been enacted if they have no votes on my game.
Message 211 of 255 (1,182 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] NAPs from all neighbourhoods are applied to visiting NPC

★★★ Apprentice

It took me a while to notice it wasn’t actually changing anything. I just saw the notification and freaked out a bit “oh gawd not again”

Message 212 of 255 (1,140 Views)

★ Guide
@iamqueenkk either way as long as none of the offended ones are used should be safe from the autonomy issues. good luck
Message 213 of 255 (1,183 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I have a Sim who has never traveled to other neighborhoods, and yet he was plagued with NAPs. I tried all of the usual fixes, the mailbox cheat, and mods, but nothing worked. Finally, I tried Simvasion’s second version of the Civic Policy Tweaks mod, and it has really solved the problem for me. Thank you Simvasion! I would still love an official fix, though, of course.

Message 214 of 255 (978 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So they released an update and yet have not fixed this issue!? Come on EA can't even enjoy the Eco-Lifestyle DLC .... Or are you guys just going to leave it as fixed since there is a mod out there that fixes it?

Message 215 of 255 (891 Views)

★ Guide
@Dreadist Epic... sounds about right must not be prioritized because modders fixed and it is easily avoided.? or has anyone actually tested that the bug was fixed in a fresh save no mods they could have just not put in the notes. either way I cannot test for at least 5 days since currently unable to go home.
Message 216 of 255 (858 Views)

★★★ Guide

New patch is out, but they have yet to do anything about this bug. I am getting incredibly frustrated. No communication regarding this issue either. What gives?

Message 217 of 255 (843 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is my question exactly. New patch comes out to fix a bunch of "issues" like a god given color wheel and some CAS items clipping, but they can't fix major issues that are making the game near unplayable... come on Sims 4 get your act together before Paralives comes out!

Message 218 of 255 (789 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Myhideout wrote:
@DreadistEpic... sounds about right must not be prioritized because modders fixed and it is easily avoided.? or has anyone actually tested that the bug was fixed in a fresh save no mods they could have just not put in the notes. either way I cannot test for at least 5 days since currently unable to go home.

Mods haven’t fixed it for me. I still have activities from NAPs that aren’t in effect even with Simvasion’s mod (whatever version was available last week).

Message 219 of 255 (777 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@PansekshuEllemods dont fix everything I also said it is easily avoided but this thread has given multiple routes to fix and control if your save was already broken you will have to work to fix it I doubt even if they fix the bugs that cause it you will have issues. I played it near every day for a month logged in hours never got the issues again. but I did ensure no sim would ever get again meaning naps voting was off and I only voted some in and I rarely kept them on except the safe ones on a clean save before eco living meaning if this did happen again it is easily fixed. 

it is not our jobs to work around their game but it will work unless your console idk their patch notes do not look much better.

all these naps are fillers because only a few matter in first place they padded a pointless system because they needed to justify this as an expansion seriously they cannot even fix the balconies in evergreen so I figure this bug will linger like  other bugs in expansion packs that got shelved lol.... I hope we have better options before sims 5 because I am tired of EA games and their logic. 

somone can complain about a word in a description and that gets fixed at the speed of light just like magic....

but bugs that can destroy stuff and really hurt gameplay let's play investigate for months till everone moves on Wink

Message 220 of 255 (685 Views)