Highlighted
Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ECO] Maker Mentor moodlet icon is missing

[ Edited ]
Champion

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Tiny Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to a Maker Space and use one of the crafting objects, like the Fabricator. Click on a Maker Mentor NPC and ask them to mentor you while you are using the object.
What happens when the bug occurs? You'll get the focused moodlet "Making with a Mentor", but it has the "missing image llama" instead of an actual moodlet icon.
What do you expect to see? An appropriate icon representing being mentored by a master maker.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Here is what it looks like:

makermentor.png

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 3 (2,854 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [ECO] Maker Mentor Moodlet Broker

Hero

Fixed an issue in which the icon for the Making with a Mentor Moodlet was not showing the correct icon.

Fixed in Patch 1.73.48/ 1.40

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,302 Views)

All Replies

[ECO] Maker Mentor Moodlet Broker

★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? xpansions: All Game Packs: Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Spa Day, Strangerville Stuff Packs: My First Pet, Perfect Patio, Moschino, Tiny House
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim be mentored by a maker mentor on a maker lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? The icon on the Moodlet for being mentored shows the llama indicating it is broken.
What do you expect to see? The icon for the Moodlet to appear.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Here is an image of the icon:

06-09-20_5-35-21 AM.png

Message 2 of 3 (2,769 Views)

Re: [ECO] Maker Mentor Moodlet Broker

Hero

Fixed an issue in which the icon for the Making with a Mentor Moodlet was not showing the correct icon.

Fixed in Patch 1.73.48/ 1.40

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (1,303 Views)